Asking For Feedback

Redchaos1

What's up guys, it's Redchaos1 and i hope i am not bother you but i would really like some feed back for my story Phantom Ddraig. I hope that it isn't too bad for you guys to read.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I got a few paragraphs into chapter 1 before I quit reading. Your grammar is pretty bad. Missing punctuation. Incorrect use of pronouns. Miscapitalization.

Even if it was cleaned up and looked nice, it'd be pretty stilled in terms of style.

And finally, what we start out with is world building, and I don't really understand it. Like, I know I didn't read very far, but it's all over the place. A former pan-universe spanning empire now just exists on a continent on one world and they're engaged in naval battle with what I presume to be modern day battle ships. That's all kinds of weird. Avalon evokes a medieval or fantasy setting to start. And then you have a former pangalactic civilization with pretty crappy tech relatively. And then you talk about how nice their capital was in terms of architecture. None of these things go together.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.