Aspiring Writer Here

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
@WelcomeToSH
There's lots of useful information on there for people who are new to the forums. In particular, putting your stories in your signature is a great idea.

For the books themselves, your synopsis is kinda unlikeable, but it's not the worst. What you really need to do is hit the 25 tag limit on your minor tags. Every tag you add will increase the number of people who find your story, and it'll make it easier for people to tell if they want to read your books or not.

Additionally, you'll want to pick a tense and stick to it. In both the Prologue and Epilogue (I didn't look at the rest, sorry) you randomly alternate between present and past tense. That's just too confusing to read. There's also general grammar and language issues, but I can't correct every single one.

There's some really good tips in these threads as well.

cheriechechan

@WelcomeToSH
There's lots of useful information on there for people who are new to the forums. In particular, putting your stories in your signature is a great idea.

For the books themselves, your synopsis is kinda unlikeable, but it's not the worst. What you really need to do is hit the 25 tag limit on your minor tags. Every tag you add will increase the number of people who find your story, and it'll make it easier for people to tell if they want to read your books or not.

Additionally, you'll want to pick a tense and stick to it. In both the Prologue and Epilogue (I didn't look at the rest, sorry) you randomly alternate between present and past tense. That's just too confusing to read. There's also general grammar and language issues, but I can't correct every single one.

There's some really good tips in these threads as well.
Thank you for this comment. I will re-edit the stories according to the 'prescribed' processes of fiction writing very soon. Have a good day.