At the end of each chapter, for the sake of the authors, a "What do you think" decision box with multiple emotions, doesn't have to be significant.

SeeCee

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 2.31.44 am.png

Emojis can be changed from the scribblehub typical emotes. This feature would be great for those who don't prefer to talk, and if an author, or perhaps other readers would like to see a shared emotional opinion on the events of a chapter, one could simply "tap" on what they think.

Authors would prefer to know how their chapter is going, and this feature appeals to the majority of the Scribble audience "non-talkative", so being able to express what one would think of a chapter without talking and through a click of a simple button would be amazing!

Agentt

Thighs
View attachment 14391
Emojis can be changed from the scribblehub typical emotes. This feature would be great for those who don't prefer to talk, and if an author, or perhaps other readers would like to see a shared emotional opinion on the events of a chapter, one could simply "tap" on what they think.

Authors would prefer to know how their chapter is going, and this feature appeals to the majority of the Scribble audience "non-talkative", so being able to express what one would think of a chapter without talking and through a click of a simple button would be amazing!
That would encourage more readers to not comment and just react with a angry emote.

What will you do when you get lots of angry emotes? There is no one telling you what is wrong with your book, or how to fix it. People will just post angry emojis everywhere
See! Just like how @SailusGebel did, how @greyblob @Blitz and @Mellohwa will do! Spam angry emote and not tell me why!
PS: The part after see was posted later

SeeCee

I love how you just used angry emotes as a random example.

Yes though, that's a valid point that I wasn't thinking about, disregard this suggestion.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
More options for the readers to express themselves is good. We already have the reaction tap on the forum, and it works well as a complement.

It won't entirely substitute words as people fear: someone who really has to cuss at you will speak out.

I like your suggestion

That would encourage more readers to not comment and just react with a angry emote.

What will you do when you get lots of angry emotes? There is no one telling you what is wrong with your book, or how to fix it. People will just post angry emojis everywhere
See! Just like how @SailusGebel did, how @greyblob @Blitz and @Mellohwa will do! Spam angry emote and not tell me why!
PS: The part after see was posted later
not knowing what you did wrong is worse than the act itself.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
not knowing what you did wrong is worse than the act itself.
Hmm...
Honestly, I still prefer that to the guy that puts a 2,000 word essay-rant in the comments about how the story is terrible and unethical, you should never write again, everything you have ever written should be purged from the internet by physical violence, you should be burned at the stake, your family shot, and your hometown nuked to rid the world of the horrors you have inflicted upon it.

Have I missed anything?

Hmm...
Honestly, I still prefer that to the guy that puts a 2,000 word essay-rant in the comments about how the story is terrible and unethical, you should never write again, everything you have ever written should be purged from the internet by physical violence, you should be burned at the stake, your family shot, and your hometown nuked to rid the world of the horrors you have inflicted upon it.

Have I missed anything?
ive been on sh, rr for a while now and ive never seen these type of comments before. and if someone is going to take the time to write such essay he'll post it anyways alongside the react
I still like the react idea ( if you replace the Emojis with blobs )

BluePheasant

Hmm, if it's changed with the like button like Honeyfeed, then it would work.

Reacting bcz they can't comment? I see no point in that. Those reactions won't help at all. If it's happy then it's all good. However, if it's anything other than happy, I'll want an explanation, which I'd never get.

But if it's in place of the like button, it doesn't matter, it's counting likes anyway. React angry all ya want.

D

Deleted member 57675

Seems cool. But what about when all you see is a 158 angry reacts to a chapter and you can't figure out why? Now repeat that for all other chapters in your series.