Author Achievements

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Hey there guys! Another thread here to ask another general question. What are some of your achievements as an author? It doesn’t have to be just on SH.

Mine was probably writing a 12 page argumentative on the surrounding controversy of DnD in the satanic panic, stating that evidence showed that DnD not only helps the brain in creative areas and when dealing with trauma cases, but the accusations thrown in the first place against the TRPG were false.

I got a 96 on that paper and it was the best day of my life.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I got a 100 on writing a paper arguing how Satan was the true saviour of mankind as he gave Eve knowledge and freedom of choice whilst portraying God as a malevolent being bent on keeping humans ignorant beasts in his golden cage of Eden. I went on to explain the various similarities between Lucifer/Satan and other beings who were vilified or punished for giving humans helpful knowledge.

I proposed, too, that these various gods of order were created to keep the populace of the time sheep who followed what their leaders told them. And the "evil" gods were given bad names for their "crimes" only because their gifts brought enlightenment. Which went against the agenda of the rulers as It threatened to undermine their control

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My only achievement was impressing my teacher about a story i wrote. I kinda failed on the activity since it wasn't about the topic she asked but she kept bothering me for a sequel.

Ninetailed_Furball

I got a 100 on writing a paper arguing how Satan was the true saviour of mankind as he gave Eve knowledge and freedom of choice whilst portraying God as a malevolent being bent on keeping humans ignorant beasts in his golden cage of Eden. I went on to explain the various similarities between Lucifer/Satan and other beings who were vilified or punished for giving humans helpful knowledge.

I proposed, too, that these various gods of order were created to keep the populace of the time sheep who followed what their leaders told them. And the "evil" gods were given bad names for their "crimes" only because their gifts brought enlightenment. Which went against the agenda of the rulers as It threatened to undermine their control
I once wrote an essay about the socioeconomic benefits of perpetual warfare. Never found out what I got for that, but I didn't really get along with that teacher either. I did pretty well in the class despite all that in the end though :blob_teehee:

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
I'm the author of a history paper that I did for a course if that counts. It was more than 15 pages and I was talking about how one of the "magnificent" rulers of Europe wasn't all that magnificent. Suffice to say, I was given poor marks by my peers because they took it personally rather than objectively (which I understand, I'm basically throwing shade at their history). Prof somehow got wind of it and personally read my paper.

Now we're both best buds which I guess is an accomplishment as an author :blob_okay:.

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
People telling me that they like my story. That is enough of an achievement for me. I guess another achievement is 70k words in one month. But, that's it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Being told, that my story is well written, even though it's my first attempt in writing and not my main language :blob_uwu:

Scribbler

My largest achievement as a writer as of yet definitely has to be when I learned how to spell.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Hey there guys! Another thread here to ask another general question. What are some of your achievements as an author? It doesn’t have to be just on SH.

Mine was probably writing a 12 page argumentative on the surrounding controversy of DnD in the satanic panic, stating that evidence showed that DnD not only helps the brain in creative areas and when dealing with trauma cases, but the accusations thrown in the first place against the TRPG were false.

I got a 96 on that paper and it was the best day of my life.

I once wrote an essay about the socioeconomic benefits of perpetual warfare. Never found out what I got for that, but I didn't really get along with that teacher either. I did pretty well in the class despite all that in the end though :blob_teehee:
I'm the author of a history paper that I did for a course if that counts. It was more than 15 pages and I was talking about how one of the "magnificent" rulers of Europe wasn't all that magnificent. Suffice to say, I was given poor marks by my peers because they took it personally rather than objectively (which I understand, I'm basically throwing shade at their history). Prof somehow got wind of it and personally read my paper.

Now we're both best buds which I guess is an accomplishment as an author :blob_okay:.

Now I wanna read Y’all’s papers.

I guess my only achievement is making a 15 page doc of compiling all my notes, observations, theories about Darling in the FranXX. Which I was obsessed with this series when it came it out. As well as some jokes, and memes, maybe.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Now I wanna read Y’all’s papers.

I guess my only achievement is making a 15 page doc of compiling all my notes, observations, theories about Darling in the FranXX. Which I was obsessed with this series when it came it out. As well as some jokes, and memes, maybe.
Now THATS something I wanna read.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Now THATS something I wanna read.
As well as some discussions too. I didn’t put In the last two episodes tho. Because I didn’t watch it. Al friends keep telling to watch the last two episodes. I probably could write a lot of things.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
As well as some discussions too. I didn’t put In the last two episodes tho. Because I didn’t watch it. Al friends keep telling to watch the last two episodes. I probably could write a lot of things.
Well if you don't watch the last two I hear you can lie to yourself and imagine everythings fine and everyone's happy or whatever.

Kotohood

Noob Author
Man reading this thread made me wish I got my own achievements.

Azrie

Redemption Seeker
Man reading this thread made me wish I got my own achievements.
You create your own achievements, there is no need to obtain or get them. What matters is that you enjoy what you are doing and aren't chasing something unobtainable. An achievement for someone could be posting their first chapter, or continuing and maintaining constant updates. There is a lot of things that could be considered an achievement, some are humble some aren't. You just have to decide.

Scribbler

You create your own achievements, there is no need to obtain or get them. What matters is that you enjoy what you are doing and aren't chasing something unobtainable. An achievement for someone could be posting their first chapter, or continuing and maintaining constant updates. There is a lot of things that could be considered an achievement, some are humble some aren't. You just have to decide.
Nothing is unobtainable!