Author tiers

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Did my business become that well known?

wait that wasn't me was it, i don't remember doing that on one of your stories...
Nah you're good. It was Shiro, not you. The guy even created a one chapter story essentially complaining about my chronic laziness. And made a review in one my stories that said, and I quote, "I don't really want to start this. If, after I read this and it turns out to be at least a tenth as good as MSTV, and I find out that lazy cunt of an author doesn't update any new chapter for months or even years, I'd be traumatized. And maybe even develop a phobia. I'd be checking out every week for updates, then months and years would pass and I doubt I'd stop checking for updates. Don't want that. That lazy bitch. Tempting me with comments and A/Ns about his other novels. I swear he's doing this just to troll people and get a good laugh out of it. Not gonna fall for it."

Lol I can just sense his resentment and frustration. I'm sorry I'm such a lazy cunt

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Nah you're good. It was Shiro, not you. The guy even created a one chapter story essentially complaining about my chronic laziness. And made a review in one my stories that said, and I quote, "I don't really want to start this. If, after I read this and it turns out to be at least a tenth as good as MSTV, and I find out that lazy cunt of an author doesn't update any new chapter for months or even years, I'd be traumatized. And maybe even develop a phobia. I'd be checking out every week for updates, then months and years would pass and I doubt I'd stop checking for updates. Don't want that. That lazy bitch. Tempting me with comments and A/Ns about his other novels. I swear he's doing this just to troll people and get a good laugh out of it. Not gonna fall for it."

Lol I can just sense his resentment and frustration. I'm sorry I'm such a lazy cunt
Lmfao i can understand. I've started an Authornapping business and i mentioned it in the comments of a few stories, so that's why I thought i may have mentioned it in one of yours(Yandere Dating System is the only one i read, so it wouldve been that one) but I went and checked and I hadnt. But you do fit the criteria. But then again, I saw you start updating YDS recently so you're good... for now

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Yeah
Lmfao i can understand. I've started an Authornapping business and i mentioned it in the comments of a few stories, so that's why I thought i may have mentioned it in one of yours(Yandere Dating System is the only one i read, so it wouldve been that one) but I went and checked and I hadnt. But you do fit the criteria. But then again, I saw you start updating YDS recently so you're good... for now
Haha. Yeah. I focused on Mstv Alternate exclusively for like a few months already, now I charged focus to Yandere system. Just adding more chapters to fill in some time skips I did a while back, then progress from where i left off.

...what would happen if i hadnt started updating it tho?:blob_hmm_two:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Yeah

Haha. Yeah. I focused on Mstv Alternate exclusively for like a few months already, now I charged focus to Yandere system. Just adding more chapters to fill in some time skips I did a while back, then progress from where i left off.

...what would happen if i hadnt started updating it tho?:blob_hmm_two:
you join the others.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Am aware of that but rank 10 in terms of the army and those related to it.