Back when I did draw...

mrsimple

Writer
So... yeah, I have very little I can show off because a lot of my works are for adults only. But I can display a couple that I was working on awhile ago to be a visual storyboard for a roleplay session. Unfortunately, by this point, my drawing skills were in decline before I stopped altogether. Then I moved onto writing.
Umbrella Canopy.jpg
Courtyard.jpg

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So... yeah, I have very little I can show off because a lot of my works are for adults only. But I can display a couple that I was working on awhile ago to be a visual storyboard for a roleplay session. Unfortunately, by this point, my drawing skills were in decline before I stopped altogether. Then I moved onto writing.
Still more skilled than I will ever be.
*huggles*

X

mrsimple

Writer
Still more skilled than I will ever be.
*huggles*

X
Thank ya, but I will state that practice does help a lot. I'm just out of it. XD

Ditto. I suck at even stick figures.... drawing badly is like my super power. *flexes her muscles*
I'm certain that, both of you, if you put time and effort, you'll have your work cut out for you... but that is probably why I stopped: it felt like work. I stopped having fun drawing.

You should, super powers like mine are hard to come by;
A line looks like a squiggle and a squiggle a line.
I want to see this. O_o