FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O

Attachments

• Art.jpg
    Art.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 139

mrsimple

Writer
I swore like a trooper! Notice the style? It's late twentieth century school room. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Notice how, even with technology, my lines suck. :cool::cool::cool:
Freestyle, without a care in the world. You've got emotion -- by the way, nice smile -- a clear presentation of what transpired: a stabbing. There is plain evidence this was a violent one too, with all that blood everywhere, and the poor "volunteered" victim is certainly dead -- judging by that facial expression, at least. XD

I'd say, you did a good job with your challenge. I see the straight lines being squiggly, so now I understand what you mean by that, and I suppose I have an idea what you meant by squiggly lines being straight. Kind of like drawing a perfect circle, but a straight line ends up all funky, right?

TwilightForest

Being myself
Freestyle, without a care in the world. You've got emotion -- by the way, nice smile -- a clear presentation of what transpired: a stabbing. There is plain evidence this was a violent one too, with all that blood everywhere, and the poor "volunteered" victim is certainly dead -- judging by that facial expression, at least. XD

I'd say, you did a good job with your challenge. I see the straight lines being squiggly, so now I understand what you mean by that, and I suppose I have an idea what you meant by squiggly lines being straight. Kind of like drawing a perfect circle, but a straight line ends up all funky, right?
Simple! What are you doing? Another Shitpost thread!

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O

*looks at her drawing, looks at your critique, looks back*

You sound like me reviewing a student's short story. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: