Ban the person above you!

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Banned because I don't know what a fujiyoshi princess is.

Banned for having a title.

Btw, what is counted as 1 message? I'm at 49 currently but it doesn't seem to increase

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Banned for having a title.

Btw, what is counted as 1 message? I'm at 49 currently but it doesn't seem to increase

Banned for not knowing me enough and not knowing the reason why I use "OneSixSeven" (167) as my pen name.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Banned for not knowing me enough and not knowing the reason why I use "OneSixSeven" (167) as my pen name.
Banned for expecting people to know.

@sak-chii No clue, but posting a lot in a short timeframe may be counted as spam. Also applies for short posts and for multiple post to a thread. (I could be wrong, because I don’t know the requirements either. However, that was my perception, when I was struck at 39 messages.)

Kotohood

Noob Author
banned for making me a reader in your story (it's a good job)
Banned for saying something so kind.

Edit:Shameless plug. Please leave a like and a comment or two and let me know if you find anything wrong so I can improve on it.

Last edited:

tiaf

Banned for saying something so kind.

Edit:Shameless plug. Please leave a like and a comment or two and let me know if you find anything wrong so I can improve on it.
Banned for editing your post.

tiaf

Banned for not posting after you have checked and corrected what you were saying in the first place.
Banned for having such a long title.

Congrats by the way :blob_highfive: