Ban the person above you!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Banned for thinking I was talking about Zoey. It clearly says in the post "Mustached Pikachu." It could have been any mustached pikachu!
Banned for not banning the person above you then.

tiaf

Banned for not realizing that it's deliberately vague, so it could mean whatever he wants at anytime. It's Schrodinger's quote!
Banned for not writing the ASH fic. I’m burning to make the cover art for this.

Zoey

Mustachu
Banned for pressuring someone into writing. They can do whatever they want!
Banned for assuming you have a will, we are all slaves to are our minds.

Edit: you happy now.

Last edited:

tiaf

Banned for writing are instead of our. Also, I am my own mind. I am not the meat puppet I am piloting.
Banned for believing you have full control of your mind. We all live in a fake reality, nothing is under our control.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Banned for believing you have full control of your mind. We all live in a fake reality, nothing is under our control.
Banned for falling for the simulation theory. It's not even a theory, they can't prove it!

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Banned for not actually stating what your pic is.
Banned for not realizing it is a picture of a soap that I took a fast-Fourier transform of, then took only the low frequency data, and then only allowed two possible colors for. See, binarysoap.

BlueDream

Banned for not realizing it is a picture of a soap that I took a fast-Fourier transform of, then took only the low frequency data, and then only allowed two possible colors for. See, binarysoap.
Banned for going through all that trouble just to make your profile image complement your username.

tiaf

Banned for going through all that trouble just to make your profile image complement your username.
Banned for criticizing his hard effort to be artistic.