Ban the person above you!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Banned for using human standards to reason blob evolution. Blobs only need to be appealing in appearance and/or be interesting to be copied and pasted. That's our only way to survival and reproduction.
Banned for being uninteresting to ban.

GeriatricTools

Banned for being absent so long. I changed my avatar twice in that period. :blob_uwu:
Banned for not even trying to act like a real fish. Where are your gills? How do you even live? Through breathing in MxM stories? How do you type?

tiaf

Banned for not even trying to act like a real fish. Where are your gills? How do you even live? Through breathing in MxM stories? How do you type?
Banned for underestimating a fish. The police did so too, but I got the job after much struggle. Seriously, you’re not up to date, I only need a Bluetooth keyboard but into a special water proof case to type in my little aquarium.

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Banned for underestimating a fish. The police did so too, but I got the job after much struggle. Seriously, you’re not up to date, I only need a Bluetooth keyboard but into a special water proof case to type in my little aquarium.

Banned for not being m pet fish. Just give up and live with ma fishes. I pray you'll survive the battle royal in ma tank

tiaf

Banned for not being m pet fish. Just give up and live with ma fishes. I pray you'll survive the battle royal in ma tank
Hiss. Banned for trying to send a promising fish police officer into a certain dead.

tiaf

Banned for equating squishiness and fluffiness. That's like comparing a stress ball to a pillow!
Banned for discriminating against squishiness.

tiaf

Banned for liking squishinesss more than fluffiness.
Banned for rubbing your big banner in my squishy blob body. I want one too, but I'm too goddamnit lazy for it.

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Banned for rubbing your big banner in my squishy blob body. I want one too, but I'm too goddamnit lazy for it.
Banned for failing maths. 80% boba and 10% walnut is still 90% where's the remaining 10%