Ban the person above you!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Banned because microwaves are masculine. Spanish says so. And you don't want to go against the Spanish Inquisition.
Banned for bringing up grammatical rules and political issues.

Kotohood

Noob Author
Banned for bringing up grammatical rules and political issues.
I ban you for I just so happen to be in the forum and saw your name in this thread. Nothing personal kid. It's just business.

tiaf

I ban you for I just so happen to be in the forum and saw your name in this thread. Nothing personal kid. It's just business.
Banned for being an opportunity banner. Do it with passion. :blob_okay:

tiaf

Banned for not having a warrant. Look in that bag, see if you can find it.
Banned for trying to assault a police fish. I got the warrant faster than you can blink. :blob_salute:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Banned for trying to assault a police fish. I got the warrant faster than you can blink. :blob_salute:
Banned for being to slow. I not only blinked, I hand smoked salmon for lunch beforehand.

tiaf

Banned for being to slow. I not only blinked, I hand smoked salmon for lunch beforehand.
Clack.
Banned for bluffing while already being cuffed.

tiaf

Banned for somehow getting me cuffed instead.
Banned for letting yourself caught so easily. Give me back all those pokeballs I threw at you in vain.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Banned for letting yourself caught so easily. Give me back all those pokeballs I threw at you in vain.
Banned for thinking failed pokeballs deserve redemption. They have failed the very trial they were born to face and can only be rewarded with the release of death

tiaf

Banned for thinking failed pokeballs deserve redemption. They have failed the very trial they were born to face and can only be rewarded with the release of death
Banned for philosophizing about imaginary things.