Ban the person above you!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Banned for complaining about not banning him earlier, I didn't see you doing anything.
Banned for criticizing my lack of creativity. :blob_teary: Fish is sad.

tiaf

Banned for not mentioning that part about the blob. Should've told me man, sorry
Banned for being so nice I feel bad for banning you. Why did nobody else did it? :blob_pout: :sweating_profusely:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Banned for being so nice I feel bad for banning you. Why did nobody else did it? :blob_pout: :sweating_profusely:
Banned for feeling guilty for banning. You should ban as easily as you breathe.
Oh wait, you're a fish. You don't breathe.

tiaf

Banned for feeling guilty for banning. You should ban as easily as you breathe.
Oh wait, you're a fish. You don't breathe.
Banned for telling me to breath like a human. :sweating_profusely: Do you want to kill me for misspelling soap?

Zoey

Mustachu
Banned for telling me to breath like a human. :sweating_profusely: Do you want to kill me for misspelling soap?
Banned for not breathing like us mammals. Magikarp figured it out you can too.

tiaf

Banned for not breathing like us mammals. Magikarp figured it out you can too.
Banned for forcing me to evolve. I have a walnut brain and the rest of me is mostly boba and a tiny part blue pigment. I already reached the supreme level of evolution. :blob_sir:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Banned for forcing me to evolve. I have a walnut brain and the rest of me is mostly boba and a tiny part blue pigment. I already reached the supreme level of evolution. :blob_sir:
Banned for spouting bullshit about evolution. Evolution didn't make any of us perfect, it made us better at surviving long enough to reproduce.

tiaf

Banned for spouting bullshit about evolution. Evolution didn't make any of us perfect, it made us better at surviving long enough to reproduce.
Banned for using human standards to reason blob evolution. Blobs only need to be appealing in appearance and/or be interesting to be copied and pasted. That's our only way to survival and reproduction.