Be ware of this stupid SHIT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Okay but - if there's a story that's supporting pedophilia I'm pretty sure you can just tell Tony. I don't think that's allowed here...
From the first chapter it doesnt seem to at all. The demon lord doesn't even seem to be described as a loli, which is total bullshit and means the goddamn cover IS FUCKING LYING TO ME.

But everyone seems of age--or i dunno ages arent listed but they're like teenagers at least and that's how it usually is anyway. So nah i don't see pedo shit being supported at all, which really grinds my gears as i personally feel we need more representation in stories.

Lol. Anyway i wouldn't care even if there were lolis and shotas having sex as long as it ain't rape, and i dunno maybe even then i wouldn't. Cuz i have a firm grasp of reality and its not like the author or story is going, "hey you should all go out and rape a child in real life" or some shit.

Probably wouldn't be a story to write in a website like this if it really had those elements...but i think there have been some like that here before? dunno. I have never heard of a story being given warnings over its content. Just its cover. I mean i guess maybe its just not reported? Cuz we barely have mods here anyway so its not like people are reading all these stories to ensure there's nothing that supports pedophilia.

Which, you know, think are two different things. LIke i said before, its not like they're telling you to go have sex with children. They're just writing fictional stories about people who are. And i don't care what anyone says, i don't find anything wrong with things that are fictional events. It ain't real, no one's getting hurt. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple, yeah?

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I can't tell if this is serious or a troll.
I dunno mate that comment is making me worried about you. Tho to be fair I'm sure there ARE people who's seriously say something like that. So, eh, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Poleg

I dunno mate that comment is making me worried about you. Tho to be fair I'm sure there ARE people who's seriously say something like that. So, eh, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah, am just too much on the bad part of the Internet. Maybe I should take a break.

Schwab

Yeah, am just too much on the bad part of the Internet. Maybe I should take a break.
I've talked to this guy on another forum. Honestly, it's quite hard to tell if some of the things he says are true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.