Beastborne

James_Callum

This thread is for any discussion for my serial, Beastborne. I figured it'd be a lot easier to have a place for people to post their thoughts and comments as the story progresses instead of piecemeal on each chapter (though I do love all your comments on each and every chapter!). I hope this will help foster some interesting discussions but really this is all about you guys. I'd love to hear what you think!

Novel Link

Synopsis: Lost in a world of magic and monsters, Hal fights to survive in a brutal land and escape execution from its rulers. He isn’t the first to arrive with Marked powers. Those Founders tamed parts of the world for their own, and refuse to welcome a new Founder.

Ingenuity and courage won't be enough to deal with all the goblins, bandits, undead, dragons, and everything else that hunts him and his friends.

He’ll need to risk his humanity by embracing the beast to wield monstrous magic. Once he levels up first that is, and turns from cowardly prisoner to brave adventurer.

Follow Hal and his party’s journey of dungeon crawling, settlement building, spell-slinging adventure as they carve out a bastion in the wilds. Freedom and safety is hard-won, and cannot be achieved alone. Only by forging bonds with fellow adventurers and monster allies does Hal and his would-be-kingdom have any hope of surviving the hazardous realm.

Things to expect: Weak to Strong MC, No Harems, Kingdom Building, Party Combat & Mechanics, Spellsword MC, Crafting, Multiple PoVs from Heroes & Villains.