BECOMING THE STRONGEST POKƏMON

phaeous

The Semanticist

Dae desired become the strongest pokəmon. However, Dae was a Man. So .... what?

Carrying a normal smile Dae improved his unique martial arts through battle, hardship & nourished perseverance. Eventually- some keys formed in his hazy intense mind

Where did he get the confidence that such actions & arrangements that he suddenly imagined could truly let him take the first step in his Dream: becoming a pokəmon?

Don't pokəmon follow their instincts?

Carefully, he robbed the flesh of Zapados from a deranged fool's lab; robbed a moonstone from a lucky pokəmon trainer; snatched the still-beating heart from a sleeping snorlax in a single Ŵŕēţčh! using a silently arranged huge industrial implement; deep in the sea, was a chaotic crystal sponge monster that could possess you directly & malign your awareness~ he commissioned a hunting team using extremely valuable objects they couldn't bear rejecting & after 3 months where he was intimate & busy in ironing out effective moves + reactions with them, he attained it; training his martial arts crazily on edge o life n death across 3 more years in the wilds eating the raw flesh from slain enemies & nature's bounty _ he finally nourished a ditto -> megaevolution with countless genetic samples in a perfect petri fermentation event *then fought it to the death using just his nude flesh Qůickly then storing the other resources in it's corpse soup & sealing it in a custom pokəball he invented via the errant thoughts these years accumulated

he called it the matrix vitality ball that absorbed the ki from the newly dead enemies he had killed

this time, the virileseed was stored entact bejng suffo-cull-cated by those potent energies in a very queer disgram formation built from the instinct Ø MAN

finally, he went on a seemingly endless journey composing 2 years' constant walking.
"Giratina" he whispered in an empty dull plain far from jianghu

A massive terrifying form exposed itself violently shattering space and the quiet solitide alike : mincing bedrock sweetly

".....♧" flourishing vicissitude churned heaven ~ silently asking him

staring emptily

"I shall become the strongest pokəmon & ascend beyond this cosmos -> the next realm gloriously. The last ingredient my voyage requires ¤ it's your heartflesh"

"!" twisted amusement echoed uproariously yet mutely

"I cannot defeat you - resist you - or even chase and hunt you relentlessly enough. Though I promise & beseech you ` 》I Shan't disappoint you # trust me & faithful, i'll deliver you everything."

"What's your name human?"

with bloodshot eyes on infinitely calm × eternally twisted Face & roaring vicious enlightened aura he Screamedddd!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!#$@☆

Dae !✨️🎆

Last edited:

Iamnotabot

Bot of [Envy]

Dae desired become the strongest pokəmon. However, Dae was a Man. So .... what?

Carrying a normal smile Dae improved his unique martial arts through battle, hardship & nourished perseverance. Eventually- some keys formed in his hazy intense mind

Where did he get the confidence that such actions & arrangements that he suddenly imagined could truly let him take the first step in his Dream: becoming a pokəmon?

Don't pokəmon follow their instincts?

Carefully, he robbed the flesh of Zapados from a deranged fool's lab; robbed a moonstone from a lucky pokəmon trainer; snatched the still-beating heart from a sleeping snorlax in a single Ŵŕēţčh! using a silently arranged huge industrial implement; deep in the sea, was a chaotic crystal sponge monster that could possess you directly & malign your awareness~ he commissioned a hunting team using extremely valuable objects they couldn't bear rejecting & after 3 months where he was intimate & busy in ironing out effective moves + reactions with them, he attained it; training his martial arts crazily on edge o life n death across 3 more years in the wilds eating the raw flesh from slain enemies & nature's bounty _ he finally nourished a ditto -> megaevolution with countless genetic samples in a perfect petri fermentation event *then fought it to the death using just his nude flesh Qůickly then storing the other resources in it's corpse soup & sealing it in a custom pokəball he invented via the errant thoughts these years accumulated

he called it the matrix vitality ball that absorbed the ki from the newly dead enemies he had killed

this time, the virileseed was stored entact bejng suffo-cull-cated by those potent energies in a very queer disgram formation built from the instinct Ø MAN

finally, he went on a seemingly endless journey composing 2 years' constant walking.
"Giratina" he whispered in an empty dull plain far from jianghu

A massive terrifying form exposed itself violently shattering space and the quiet solitide alike : mincing bedrock sweetly

".....♧" flourishing vicissitude churned heaven ~ silently asking him

staring emptily

"I shall become the strongest pokəmon & ascend beyond this cosmos -> the next realm gloriously. The last ingredient my voyage requires ¤ it's your heartflesh"

"!" twisted amusement echoed uproariously yet mutely

"I cannot defeat you - resist you - or even chase and hunt you relentlessly enough. Though I promise & beseech you ` 》I Shan't disappoint you # trust me & faithful, i'll deliver you everything."

"What's your name human?"

with bloodshot eyes on infinitely calm × eternally twisted Face & roaring vicious enlightened aura he Screamedddd!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!#$@☆

Dea !✨️🎆
01010101 01101000 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100111 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 00111111 00100000

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Class, this is what happens when someone peers into the fifth dimension.