Writing Prompt Bedtime Horror Story

LORD_SHAXX

Once upon a midnight dreary, While I websurfed, weak and weary, Over many a strange and spurious website of hot chicks galore,
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, Suddenly there came a warning, And my heart was filled with mourning, Mourning for my dear amour.
'Tis not possible!, I pleaded, But my browser, so conceited, Remained blank, I then repeated, Just a blank and nothing more.
With a scream, I was defeated, For my cookies were deleted, So i begged, no longer seated, "Give me back my free hardcore!"
Then, in answer to my query, Through the net I loved so dearly, Came its answer, dark and dreary: Quoth the server, 404

Succubiome

Once upon a time, there existed(or perhaps did not exist) an entity beyond comprehension.

It lay quietly beneath something that resembled a city the size of a coin that was the size of a moon, that is, the moon of a very small planet, relatively speaking. However, it was not a city, had never been a city, and could never be a city. But I digress.

While it lay there, it imagined worlds, and those worlds came into existence and vanished into the void without time to even notice their impending nonexistence as it stirred or lighted on some new imagined world-- but that is a mouthful, so let us simply say it dreamed.

One day, a handful of small life forms tread above it in the thing that was like a city, and it was distracted from it's sleep, losing track of a world it had been creating in it's dream. It let out a noise, and some of the little lifeforms stoppped moving, and the rest left.

However, no sooner had it begun to settle down for another dream than even more little lifeforms returned, digging underneath the citylike place. I like to imagine they attempted to find the source of that noise that was far beyond anything they knew or were even capable of knowing... but who can say?

The little(compared to the vast infinite span of the universe) entity stirred a second time, letting out a louder sigh, and most of the little lifeforms stopped moving, but others began to move in intricate ways as they moved what I like to imagine was meant to be a way of emulating the what they could understand of the little(relatively speaking) entity.

This more intricate pattern simply made it harder to dream, and so the entity let out something that was not a sound, and all the little entities in the thing that was not a city above it ceased moving.

And the little entity slowly relaxed and back into its dream... just as you should relax back into your dreamlike state, my little entity.

ulatekh

Timothy stood behind the grandfather clock in the hallway, waiting for his daddy to leave the home office. His blanket wrapped around his body, covering everything but his eyes; he knew he was totally invisible. Finally, dad shuffled out, along the hall, and down the stairway. This was his chance! Timothy sneaked into daddy’s office, where he kept his big-boy toys, the ones Timothy wasn’t allowed to play with. That just made him want to play with them even more.

So many bright, colorful shapes on the three monitors of daddy’s computer! “;l;;gmlxzssaw”, Timothy burbled as he banged away on the keyboard. He squealed with joy; lots of new flashing colors! And even a buzzer! He wasn’t good at reading yet, but could make out “Nuclear missiles armed”; finally, some big boy toys! He giggled and clapped, then moved the mouse around the screen, clicking wildly. Even more bright red boxes! A new one that said “Total release authorized”!

He squinted, annoyed: there was too much red. A new box popped up; it had a red button and a green button. He wanted more green! He clicked it with the mouse. Timothy’s reward was a bigger box with lots of green; it said “Emergency Alert System” and “All-Clear Sent”. Suddenly, all the boxes disappeared, and he saw a big map of the United States; slowly, happy-looking gray worms began squiggling out of the ground! So much fun to be had! No wonder Daddy kept it all to himself!

He heard footsteps. Daddy was returning! He bounded across the room and behind a big chair, covering himself again with the blanket. Daddy entered, saw his screens, and yelled some words Timothy once heard the plumber use. The phone rang; Timothy was sad he didn’t get a chance to play with the big red handset. He wondered why it liked daddy more. So many words, such fast talking. “Failsafe designed by the lowest bidder”…he agreed a fail would have to stay safe. “Enemy submarines have fired MIRVs”…he wondered who Merv was.

Daddy threw down the phone and stomped out of the room. “Timothy? Where are you? We have to get out of here right now!” He stood still, not moving, hardly daring to breathe. Daddy still hadn’t seen him! Wouldn’t he be proud of how good he was at the hiding game! Timothy let a small giggle slip, but Daddy was far away now, crying Timothy’s name loudly.

From outside rose a low sound, like a giant robot singing. It rose and fell, rose and fell. Such beautiful music! Timothy wanted to waltz around the room to it, but stayed where he was. The people outside sang along, a lot of short high notes, some really long ones too, but just singing “aaaaa”. Maybe they didn’t know the words.

Timothy saw a gray line in the sky, but this one didn’t squiggle. Suddenly there was a bright light; he thought it was the prettiest light he’d ever seen in his life.

Gibbs505

The Lights at the End of My Garden.​

The warm water surrounds me as I slide into the hot tub on this cool spring evening. The heat is soothing, easing the tension out of me as I surrender to its caress.

The deck is dark although not completely as a few lights twinkle here and there. I like the dark. In the hot tub I can lay back and watch the stars as they circle over me. If only my heart could stand the heat, I would lay here for hours!

While I like the darkness of the deck, it allows me to come out and use the deck and the hot tub naked, however I find some of the shadows disturbing and eerie at times as I am somewhat superstitious. I know it’s irrational but I have read many stories and not all of them can be fictional, right? My wife Debbie tells me not to be so silly, after all I am a successful businessman but I don’t like horror movies either, many are based in reality like those ones about that girl who was possessed and those priests who tried to save her! Everyone knows that exorcism is real! So I like a little light on the deck.

Slowly I become aware of new lights that are seeming to grow out of the tall cedars that border the foot of the lawn. Red eyes that seem to pin me in place. This is strange, you see we live in the country and the closest neighbor is several kilometers distant. There shouldn’t be any lights there and I think of calling out to Debbie but she is in bed.

Slowly the lights seem to grow and move together as they come towards me. “Impossible,” I think, “that can’t be!” As panic rises in me and my throat starts to close around the gorge raising from my stomach, I become aware of a sound, a sibilant hiss and a warm, fetid breath that wafts towards me. A chill, impossible in the hot tub runs up my spine as the lights come closer, larger, threating to envelop me as panic takes control.

I start to thrash around and lose my footing as the sound gets louder and the smell becomes nauseating. Pain burns in my chest and paralyzes my limbs. I grab futilely for the sides as I slip under the water and darkness clouds my sight.

*********​

I will have to reprogram the entertainment system. Debbie thought as she watched from the patio door her husband collapse into the water. As she calmly turned away to make her call to the emergency line, Debbie continued to ponder her husbands’ foolish behavior, He never listened to the doctors’ warnings about the hot tub and his heart or to me when we installed the entertainment system for the Halloween party last year and I explained just what it could do. Taking a last look over her shoulder, Debbie muttered “Men!”

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have no clue what time it is and the thing I pushed through my cervix has finally gone to sleep. At least, I think it's asleep. The hospital gave me a pamphlet that said bed sharing is NEVER safe, and my husband's cousin's friend gave us a free crib, so I get up slowly and carefully to put my little bundle of joy in the crib. It takes every ounce of willpower I have to keep my exhausted body steady so I don't drop it. I set it down as gently as possible, and the instant I take my hands off it, it starts screaming bloody murder. I stare down at it and watch it cry, wondering if I'll ever be able to sleep through that noise. So many emotions bubble through me that I can't think straight.

Somewhere, in the corner of my mind, my university self beacons with a lantern:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Hmm haven't tried horror, not my favorite genre. Due to the word limit I've decided to play man's fear of the unknown to the extreme.

The Horror:

The End.
Scary Factor: 1/5
Personal Enjoyment: 0.5/5
The last vampire on Earth walked inside her room. Then there was a knock.

"Lady Envy, you got tons of disconnection notices. Please pay your monthly bills."

The end.
Scary Factor: 5/5
Personal Enjoyment: 0/5
It was a beautiful morning. The sun was shining on the land, bathing it in its warm light, caressing children's faces, and making even the downtrodden smile up at the clear sky, knowing it would be a good day today.

Yet Vampy realized she was not in her coffin... not in her dark room, before her computer, but outside, without any shade around. Without any sunscreen left in her bag. The sun was getting stronger and stronger... it started burning, and she could swear it seemed as if it was watching her. Directly... yet she couldn't gaze at the sun. Nobody could... looking into the eyes of the sun was to be robbed of its light... forever.

No matter how far she ran, she couldn't find a shade at all, and everybody was looking at her, smiling. Smiling and smiling faces everywhere. Closing all the doors before her, continuing to smile through the windows... smiling... and beaming at her... beaming like the sun.

Turning around, she realized she was surrounded by not people but walking, flaming stakes. They were watching her with a burning sensation, wanting to embrace her. To be one with her... to impale her.

Then she woke up in her coffin, realizing she had left the heater running next to it before falling asleep.
Scary Factor: 4.5/5
Personal Enjoyment: 5/5
Scary!!! :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
Just hold my heart in my hands and use it like a squeeze toy, why don't you?!?!:blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

I jauntily climb up the cliff face, sticking my nimble fingers into each and every place where the sun don't shine (how dare your dirty minds come to that conclusion!). My mighty fine muscles flex and contract to hoist me up the mountain.
"Mwah," the sound comes as I kiss my muscles
Poetry in motion.
I snort out loud at my internal thoughts.
Eventually, sweat pouring down my back in cool rivulets, I collapse onto my back.
My equally fine husband soon follows suit, having been right behind. Our pairs of eyes lock together as we lie down next to each other, shades of chestnut connecting with shades of hazel.
We share a... chaste... kiss.
Ah.
Yes.
It had been... exceptionally chaste.
We had been oh so responsible, with his hands wrapped up in my short, brown hair and mine encircling his slender, toned chest. With a gentle, affirming squeeze of his arms around me, he mischievously whispered "I love you, Adam," into my ears. The light breath tickles my face, a chuckle escaping my lips.
The devious devil! He knows that titillates me!
And to be so hot in front of all the innocent vacation-goers here?
"So scandalous... You are such a rogue, my dearest. I love you, Colton," I say mock-aghast, lovingly whispering back to him.
"No, no, no. That's all you, honeybunches," he tosses back to me with a slow, amused enunciation.
We kiss again, before sitting up to watch the sunny-side-up egg yellow sunset from our towering vantage point. Delicate red banners of clouds cross the huge solar body that dominates the sky with its sheer mass. He leans onto my shoulder, and with the firm rust-red substrate beneath us and the dimming sky above, become the only two in our universe.
Careful of the gentle weight of my husband's head, his rough buzz cut humorously poking into my cheek lightly, I take a deep breath in and just... enjoy this moment with him. I place my arm around his shoulders and lean against him, both of us gazing at the impossibly vast celestial object of rich, fiery splendor.
Thick muscular fingers wrap around my neck, nails, encrusted with dirt from a day of climbing, digging into my flesh painfully.
And just like that.
I swallow some spit.
A sensation forms in my chest. It's so cold it burns, drawing my lungs tight.
Just like that. We fall.
My head is forcefully rammed into a blunt cliff rock.
Pink-orange paste splays over out the shadowed valley, bones illuminated yellow in the sunset light.
Sinew hangs and stretches over the broken shards of like a tent's cover over metal poles.
Personal Enjoyment: 4/5
There is something lurking in the darkness.
Scary Factor: 0.5/5
Personal Enjoyment: 2/5
I'll never forget that terrifying night from my childhood. It was a dark and stormy evening, the rain pouring relentlessly outside, as if it were trying to wash away any semblance of peace. My parents had to attend an important event, leaving me alone in our old, creaky house for the night. Little did I know that this night would be etched into my memory forever.

As the clock struck midnight, I found myself seeking refuge in the closet of my bedroom. There was something about the cramped space that made me feel safe, shielded from the unknown terrors that lurked beyond its doors. I buried myself amongst the clothes, clutching my teddy bear for comfort, as the rain continued its relentless assault on the windows.

That's when I heard it—a low, guttural voice that seemed to emanate from the very walls of our house. It was a voice so dark, so demonic, that it sent shivers down my spine. My heart raced, pounding in my chest like a wild beast desperately trying to escape its captor. The voice whispered my name, each syllable dripping with malice and hunger.

I held my breath, scarcely daring to move, hoping against hope that the voice would go away. But it persisted, growing louder and more desperate with each passing moment. It seemed to be searching for me, hunting me down in the confines of my own home. Panic gripped me, and I squeezed my eyes shut, desperately trying to shut out the terrifying reality that surrounded me.

I must have passed out from sheer terror, for when I awoke, I found myself still in the closet, unscathed. Sunlight peeked through the gaps in the blinds, casting an eerie glow on the room. I stumbled out of the closet, my legs weak and unsteady, and made my way downstairs.

To my relief, my parents were already home, their worried expressions turning to relief as they saw me. They embraced me tightly, as if they had feared the worst. I tried to explain what had happened, the demonic voice that had haunted me, but they dismissed it as nothing more than a bad dream.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into years, yet that night never repeated itself. It remained a haunting memory, a ghostly echo from my childhood that sent shivers down my spine. As I grew older, I started to doubt the reality of that night, convincing myself that it had all been a figment of my imagination.

But deep down, I know the truth. Something malevolent had prowled the halls of my childhood home that night, something that hungered for my very soul. And though I escaped unscathed, I can't help but wonder—what if it wasn't a dream? What if, one day, that dark and demonic presence returns to claim what it had sought so relentlessly that fateful night?

(ChatGPT, I was too lazy to write this story I had as a child)
Scary Factor: 2.5/5
Personal Enjoyment: 3.5/5
Once upon a midnight dreary, While I websurfed, weak and weary, Over many a strange and spurious website of hot chicks galore,
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, Suddenly there came a warning, And my heart was filled with mourning, Mourning for my dear amour.
'Tis not possible!, I pleaded, But my browser, so conceited, Remained blank, I then repeated, Just a blank and nothing more.
With a scream, I was defeated, For my cookies were deleted, So i begged, no longer seated, "Give me back my free hardcore!"
Then, in answer to my query, Through the net I loved so dearly, Came its answer, dark and dreary: Quoth the server, 404
Personal Enjoyment: 4.5/5
I asked her out, she said, "How would that improve the range of activities I do?"
Scary Factor: 2/5
Once upon a time, there existed(or perhaps did not exist) an entity beyond comprehension.

It lay quietly beneath something that resembled a city the size of a coin that was the size of a moon, that is, the moon of a very small planet, relatively speaking. However, it was not a city, had never been a city, and could never be a city. But I digress.

While it lay there, it imagined worlds, and those worlds came into existence and vanished into the void without time to even notice their impending nonexistence as it stirred or lighted on some new imagined world-- but that is a mouthful, so let us simply say it dreamed.

One day, a handful of small life forms tread above it in the thing that was like a city, and it was distracted from it's sleep, losing track of a world it had been creating in it's dream. It let out a noise, and some of the little lifeforms stoppped moving, and the rest left.

However, no sooner had it begun to settle down for another dream than even more little lifeforms returned, digging underneath the citylike place. I like to imagine they attempted to find the source of that noise that was far beyond anything they knew or were even capable of knowing... but who can say?

The little(compared to the vast infinite span of the universe) entity stirred a second time, letting out a louder sigh, and most of the little lifeforms stopped moving, but others began to move in intricate ways as they moved what I like to imagine was meant to be a way of emulating the what they could understand of the little(relatively speaking) entity.

This more intricate pattern simply made it harder to dream, and so the entity let out something that was not a sound, and all the little entities in the thing that was not a city above it ceased moving.

And the little entity slowly relaxed and back into its dream... just as you should relax back into your dreamlike state, my little entity.
Scary Factor: 1.5/5
Personal Enjoyment: 3/5
Timothy stood behind the grandfather clock in the hallway, waiting for his daddy to leave the home office. His blanket wrapped around his body, covering everything but his eyes; he knew he was totally invisible. Finally, dad shuffled out, along the hall, and down the stairway. This was his chance! Timothy sneaked into daddy’s office, where he kept his big-boy toys, the ones Timothy wasn’t allowed to play with. That just made him want to play with them even more.

So many bright, colorful shapes on the three monitors of daddy’s computer! “;l;;gmlxzssaw”, Timothy burbled as he banged away on the keyboard. He squealed with joy; lots of new flashing colors! And even a buzzer! He wasn’t good at reading yet, but could make out “Nuclear missiles armed”; finally, some big boy toys! He giggled and clapped, then moved the mouse around the screen, clicking wildly. Even more bright red boxes! A new one that said “Total release authorized”!

He squinted, annoyed: there was too much red. A new box popped up; it had a red button and a green button. He wanted more green! He clicked it with the mouse. Timothy’s reward was a bigger box with lots of green; it said “Emergency Alert System” and “All-Clear Sent”. Suddenly, all the boxes disappeared, and he saw a big map of the United States; slowly, happy-looking gray worms began squiggling out of the ground! So much fun to be had! No wonder Daddy kept it all to himself!

He heard footsteps. Daddy was returning! He bounded across the room and behind a big chair, covering himself again with the blanket. Daddy entered, saw his screens, and yelled some words Timothy once heard the plumber use. The phone rang; Timothy was sad he didn’t get a chance to play with the big red handset. He wondered why it liked daddy more. So many words, such fast talking. “Failsafe designed by the lowest bidder”…he agreed a fail would have to stay safe. “Enemy submarines have fired MIRVs”…he wondered who Merv was.

Daddy threw down the phone and stomped out of the room. “Timothy? Where are you? We have to get out of here right now!” He stood still, not moving, hardly daring to breathe. Daddy still hadn’t seen him! Wouldn’t he be proud of how good he was at the hiding game! Timothy let a small giggle slip, but Daddy was far away now, crying Timothy’s name loudly.

From outside rose a low sound, like a giant robot singing. It rose and fell, rose and fell. Such beautiful music! Timothy wanted to waltz around the room to it, but stayed where he was. The people outside sang along, a lot of short high notes, some really long ones too, but just singing “aaaaa”. Maybe they didn’t know the words.

Timothy saw a gray line in the sky, but this one didn’t squiggle. Suddenly there was a bright light; he thought it was the prettiest light he’d ever seen in his life.
The Lights at the End of My Garden.​

The warm water surrounds me as I slide into the hot tub on this cool spring evening. The heat is soothing, easing the tension out of me as I surrender to its caress.

The deck is dark although not completely as a few lights twinkle here and there. I like the dark. In the hot tub I can lay back and watch the stars as they circle over me. If only my heart could stand the heat, I would lay here for hours!

While I like the darkness of the deck, it allows me to come out and use the deck and the hot tub naked, however I find some of the shadows disturbing and eerie at times as I am somewhat superstitious. I know it’s irrational but I have read many stories and not all of them can be fictional, right? My wife Debbie tells me not to be so silly, after all I am a successful businessman but I don’t like horror movies either, many are based in reality like those ones about that girl who was possessed and those priests who tried to save her! Everyone knows that exorcism is real! So I like a little light on the deck.

Slowly I become aware of new lights that are seeming to grow out of the tall cedars that border the foot of the lawn. Red eyes that seem to pin me in place. This is strange, you see we live in the country and the closest neighbor is several kilometers distant. There shouldn’t be any lights there and I think of calling out to Debbie but she is in bed.

Slowly the lights seem to grow and move together as they come towards me. “Impossible,” I think, “that can’t be!” As panic rises in me and my throat starts to close around the gorge raising from my stomach, I become aware of a sound, a sibilant hiss and a warm, fetid breath that wafts towards me. A chill, impossible in the hot tub runs up my spine as the lights come closer, larger, threating to envelop me as panic takes control.

I start to thrash around and lose my footing as the sound gets louder and the smell becomes nauseating. Pain burns in my chest and paralyzes my limbs. I grab futilely for the sides as I slip under the water and darkness clouds my sight.

*********​

I will have to reprogram the entertainment system. Debbie thought as she watched from the patio door her husband collapse into the water. As she calmly turned away to make her call to the emergency line, Debbie continued to ponder her husbands’ foolish behavior, He never listened to the doctors’ warnings about the hot tub and his heart or to me when we installed the entertainment system for the Halloween party last year and I explained just what it could do. Taking a last look over her shoulder, Debbie muttered “Men!”
Scary Factor: 3/5
I have no clue what time it is and the thing I pushed through my cervix has finally gone to sleep. At least, I think it's asleep. The hospital gave me a pamphlet that said bed sharing is NEVER safe, and my husband's cousin's friend gave us a free crib, so I get up slowly and carefully to put my little bundle of joy in the crib. It takes every ounce of willpower I have to keep my exhausted body steady so I don't drop it. I set it down as gently as possible, and the instant I take my hands off it, it starts screaming bloody murder. I stare down at it and watch it cry, wondering if I'll ever be able to sleep through that noise. So many emotions bubble through me that I can't think straight.

Somewhere, in the corner of my mind, my university self beacons with a lantern:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :love: :blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Gibbs505

Thanks, it was a pleasure to write.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Ami's conscience woke up violently.

Panic welled within her as she attempted to open her eyes, but try as she might, her body remained irresponsive to her pleas, not even a feeble whimper leaving her mouth.

A sharp killing intent seemed to gather at the nape of her neck, an icy breath tickling her skin.

As if a fish gasping for air on land, Ami struggled to open her eyes, to turn her head, and to catch a glimpse of the source of her abject terror. With a strenuous effort, she managed, and through half-lidded eyes, she took on her surroundings.

The room twisted and contorted before her very eyes. Shapes, both colored and colorless, danced at the edge of her peripheral. They swirled and writhed, their sinister forms seeping into her murky consciousness.

Her eyes bled.

Whispers slithered through the air. Maleficent voices and a cacophony of haunting tones. They taunted and jeered, their words unintelligible yet filled with a palpable malevolence.

Time seemed to stretch impossibly thin, each moment an eternity of torment.

Ami's heart pounded within her chest, the dissonant rhythm echoing in her ears. Desperation coursed through her veins as she fought against the invisible shackles that held her captive.

Twisted figures emerged next, their contorted limbs and grotesque features manifesting as they advanced with unholy glee, encroaching upon her personal space and invading the sanctity of her mind.

Colors clashed, merging into a maelstrom of chaos. Reds and blacks melded together, blending into a nightmarish palette. The walls bled inky darkness with her, pulsating as if from a living heart that defied human comprehension.

And then her body jolted awake, gasping for air as the paralysis released its grip. Beads of sweat trickled down her trembling form as she clutched at her chest, her gown drenched in sickly sweat.

The room had returned to its familiar state, devoid of the horrors that had plagued her mind.

Didn't take long to write, and this is definitely not based on my own experience.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Ami's conscience woke up violently.

Panic welled within her as she attempted to open her eyes, but try as she might, her body remained irresponsive to her pleas, not even a feeble whimper leaving her mouth.

A sharp killing intent seemed to gather at the nape of her neck, an icy breath tickling her skin.

As if a fish gasping for air on land, Ami struggled to open her eyes, to turn her head, and to catch a glimpse of the source of her abject terror. With a strenuous effort, she managed, and through half-lidded eyes, she took on her surroundings.

The room twisted and contorted before her very eyes. Shapes, both colored and colorless, danced at the edge of her peripheral. They swirled and writhed, their sinister forms seeping into her murky consciousness.

Her eyes bled.

Whispers slithered through the air. Maleficent voices and a cacophony of haunting tones. They taunted and jeered, their words unintelligible yet filled with a palpable malevolence.

Time seemed to stretch impossibly thin, each moment an eternity of torment.

Ami's heart pounded within her chest, the dissonant rhythm echoing in her ears. Desperation coursed through her veins as she fought against the invisible shackles that held her captive.

Twisted figures emerged next, their contorted limbs and grotesque features manifesting as they advanced with unholy glee, encroaching upon her personal space and invading the sanctity of her mind.

Colors clashed, merging into a maelstrom of chaos. Reds and blacks melded together, blending into a nightmarish palette. The walls bled inky darkness with her, pulsating as if from a living heart that defied human comprehension.

And then her body jolted awake, gasping for air as the paralysis released its grip. Beads of sweat trickled down her trembling form as she clutched at her chest, her gown drenched in sickly sweat.

The room had returned to its familiar state, devoid of the horrors that had plagued her mind.

Didn't take long to write, and this is definitely not based on my own experience.
(Reminds me of my own paralysis demons. Actually made a sleep paralysis poem here on the forums.)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Um, can get the link?

melchi

What is a custom title?
I am envy. Envy I am

That Envy-I-am! I do not like that Envy-I-am!

Do you like green blood and stud?

I do not like green blood and stud.

Would you like blood here? Would you like stud there?

I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like green blood and stud.

I not like them Envy-I-am.