Been a While

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hmm... so, it's been a while since I last made a thread. Weird, right? I used to make multiple each day months back... ah, the memories. Staying at home to do work and being on SHF and NUF as much as I could be~

So... I have a question. Have any of you become famous writers in the time I wasn't here? (Basically all throughout June, July, August, And a bit of September)

Plantorsomething

Hmm... so, it's been a while since I last made a thread. Weird, right? I used to make multiple each day months back... ah, the memories. Staying at home to do work and being on SHF and NUF as much as I could be~

So... I have a question. Have any of you become famous writers in the time I wasn't here? (Basically all throughout June, July, August, And a bit of September)
Intermediate, and I’ll take it!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

i was born great