Been gone for like 4 months. How long have you been away for?

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries
Yeah been gone for like 4 months since a lot of shit happened in life. Lost my job and was out of it for like 3 months until I finally got one about 2 weeks ago. I posted another chapter today, but I had it like sitting around half done for like a good 3 months before coming around and finishing it over the past week or so due motivation coming back to me again.

Motivations hard to keep, but it comes and goes. But hopefully what I wrote, with minimal editing and proof reading, isn't trash fire.

Attachments

• frog salt.png
    frog salt.png
    36 KB · Views: 65

TachimeSan

I disappeared for about a month without warning. The reason was because I got swamped with college and work, and completely forgot about my novel here. Just came back about 4 days ago. Felt really bad when my readers became upset that I forgot abt them, which is understandable btw 😂 but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.

Monk_Origins

It has been almost 2 month for me now. I know it will be hard for me to continue writing, but can't help but miss it.

shiopan

Glad you come back on your feet. Real life always come first, so I don't blame anyone who just disappear online. welcome back!

I was gone for almost a year lol. And when I came back a month ago I deleted my book cause it was shit haha.

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I was gone for 8 hours. That damned sleep. Who came up with that shit.

Also, welcome back. Or rather hello since I don't think we've met judging by the date I opened the account.

D

Deleted member 29316

Yeah been gone for like 4 months since a lot of shit happened in life. Lost my job and was out of it for like 3 months until I finally got one about 2 weeks ago. I posted another chapter today, but I had it like sitting around half done for like a good 3 months before coming around and finishing it over the past week or so due motivation coming back to me again.

Motivations hard to keep, but it comes and goes. But hopefully what I wrote, with minimal editing and proof reading, isn't trash fire.
I disappeared for about a month without warning. The reason was because I got swamped with college and work, and completely forgot about my novel here. Just came back about 4 days ago. Felt really bad when my readers became upset that I forgot abt them, which is understandable btw 😂 but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.
There's one thing I'd like to say...
Maids.jpg

Karver

Welcome back! Everyone has problems with motivation sometimes, I took over a month break recently as well. As long as you are writing what you want to then your motivation should be easier to maintain, but if you are basing the worth of your novel on things such as view count or reviews other people are giving to it instead of how much fun you are having writing it then you are seeking motivation and validation from the wrong place. All of us here are amateurs in the truest sense, writing solely for the love of writing. Don't worry about breaks or hiatuses, if you don't want to write, don't write. But, if you want to write, keep your motivation up, keep on chugging, and make sure to have fun!

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries
Welcome back! Everyone has problems with motivation sometimes, I took over a month break recently as well. As long as you are writing what you want to then your motivation should be easier to maintain, but if you are basing the worth of your novel on things such as view count or reviews other people are giving to it instead of how much fun you are having writing it then you are seeking motivation and validation from the wrong place. All of us here are amateurs in the truest sense, writing solely for the love of writing. Don't worry about breaks or hiatuses, if you don't want to write, don't write. But, if you want to write, keep your motivation up, keep on chugging, and make sure to have fun!
This guy gets it. Even the validation part lol.