Being about to be transmigrated, What kind of technology would you take to another world?

What kind of technology would you take to another world?

• 1. Smart home technology

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 2. Movable military technology

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3. Drone technology

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 4. Biological nanomachines technology

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

One day your cell phone explodes in your face...

And you wake up in an open green space full of floating 0's and 1's.

“It seems that one of my children hurt you“

A robotic voice speaks to you.

“I suppose that as the god of technology, I should compensate you“

The floating numbers combine themselves into a huge sphere.

“Now, I will teleport you to another world. A world ruled by the Level System, the kings and the royalty“

And from the sphere, four choices come out.

“Choose one of my blessings to accompany you in your new life“

1. Smart home technology. Grants an RV equipped with automatic food production and cooking, unlimited drinking water, automatic laundry and TV with streaming services (non-interactive). Indestructible, needs bronze to function, 0 ATK power, high levels allow free use of the Internet.

2. Movable military technology. Grants the ability to summon war-oriented vehicles and reinforce them with Mana. High levels allows mecha and interstellar travels.

3. Drone technology. Grants the ability to summon drones that will have their own levels and stats. High levels allows androids and AI.

4. Biological nanomachines technology. Grants immunity to any disease, high regeneration and transformation abilities. It requires a high calorie intake, high levels provides immortality.

SailusGebel

The answer is obvious.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
I don't know why anyone else would choose anything other than nanomachines or the RV(and only because nanomachines can't replicate access to earth's internet).

I hope the immortality has an off switch though. If it doesn't I'll just pick option 1.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Option 4, naturally.
But, a more realistic scenario would be:
One day, a phone explodes. You wake up in a very souless office that tries super hard to look vibrant, with generic art and generic colors.
"Dear customer, it appears your subscription to life has expired", the corporate Deity of technology (mascot of Human Experience Inc.) tells you on a giant screen. He looks so generic too. Too generic. So generic he no longer even looks real.
"We offer may offer you another subscription program for the price of your soul, it's a limited offer", you can practically hear the asterisks in his speech. But you really have no choice.

Last edited:

Bristlecone

I don't know why anyone else would choose anything other than nanomachines or the RV(and only because nanomachines can't replicate access to earth's internet).

I hope the immortality has an off switch though. If it doesn't I'll just pick option 1.
Internet or immortality, what a tough choice :LOL:

Being high-level often already increases lifespan, so maybe immortality is overdoing it ...
with the choice 2, you could travel to the space and maybe find earth.
And with choice 3, you could create your own species and become a pseudo-god.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Internet or immortality, what a tough choice :LOL:

Being high-level often already increases lifespan, so maybe immortality is overdoing it ...
with the choice 2, you could travel to the space and maybe find earth.
And with choice 3, you could create your own species and become a pseudo-god.
Ah right, when I think of nanomachines I think of an entire swarm, but I guess this one is specific to your own body. You know what, I'm switching to option 3, I will create a better AI version of myself. Might rename to Bob. My will shall live on and become a machine god. Basically gonna become a hivemind, pretty cool.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Immortality means you can eventually learn to replicate all the other options. Any time immortality is on the table, anything that doesn't have it automatically loses.

On the other hand, all the options are workable. Especially since you might be able to hire a local to give you an immortality elixir or enchanted items that make up for any weaknesses.

It's just... Being able to survive that long. Again, regeneration, durability, anything that enhances survivability is a strong option. Personal durability will win out on relying on machines or ... other machines... Since they might not be able to help you a hundred percent of the time.

The high caloric intake sucks though. That reduces your ability to survive a little, especially compared to the smart home's ability to provide sustenance. It's not that big a deal though.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
None, cause I'm not a scientist and technology is a mechanism of the digital devil. I would dedicate my life to conquering my new isekai world and killing the techno devil that sent me there.

Flash_Nuke

4/ without hesitation, easy to make a living as a warrior or a kind of royal guard with this cheat stuff

sereminar

Penicillin
The germ theory of disease maybe?
Something along those lines for sure

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
This is an easy choice, I'd go for 4. If I was reincarnated or transported to the fantasy world, I'd make a killing as an adventurer or a bodyguard. Even in the modern world, I could still work in construction sites, or more practically, a doctor. Though in my case, I'm dumb so I'm probably going to work in a construction site carrying heavy stuff with my bulky ass body, yea.

joeblow12

2, With military power you can take whatever you need, (if you have scruples you can protect the innocent in return for resources/go after evil people). Without it, you are just a walking treasure chest, with no way to defend yourself. Also using interstellar travel, you can eventually take/trade from some star system all the other 3 tech's.