Being about to be transmigrated, What kind of technology would you take to another world?

What kind of technology would you take to another world?

• 1. Smart home technology

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 2. Movable military technology

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 3. Drone technology

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 4. Biological nanomachines technology

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

Enchant

I chose option 3, if this is true life opinion 1 is not good choose, cause you can just go to city to sell what you have to get money and buy food and find a Inn to stay in, and internet will also give no benefit, yes you can say that you will search how to build things using it's internet but how will you make it, if the material in that world is not the same material you need to build it.

Nano machine yes you will be able to regenerate and you will not be able to get infected by any kind of disease, and you will also become immortal but even if you have that you will still be exhausted if you fight a monster and or maybe you can be a lab rat if anyone know that you can become immortal in that world.
Summon military vehicles I think I didn't understand this one so yeah.

And lastly opinion 3
Summon drones this help very much in isekai world, it's first benefits it will gave you will be to summon drones to look the surrounding for food, monster, city or village that you could stay in, you can also summon android to help you fight monster that's income right there,

It's just my opinion okay.