Ben™'s dumpster fire-full of abs, lewds and bewbs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

"the smoke is a sort of literary device I'll be using in this story,

It's a long drag from start of finish. Whenever you lose yourself you remember to take a smoke.

The purpose of the cigarette is that the whole stick defines your painful history in a coat of nicotine. As you smoke it, you relive the past, all while you rely on the nicotine to suppress the pain.

You remember who you are then, and how you came to be. The nicotine serves to put a glass wall against that pain, letting you experience it behind a one-sided mirror, letting you see a clear picture of your past as a third party.

As the ashes gather, you relive more of the past, culminating to the last drag of breath where you reach that epiphany.

You remember the promise you made to yourself in that final drag of a smoke. It's a reminder of what you promised yourself before. It's sort of like a rope latched onto your waist as you float around in space. Everytime you get too far, you just follow the rope back. In this instance, the cigarette and the memories within it is the rope.

Every time you forget why you are what you are now, you smoke. And then you remember.

And when the smoke is done, you throw it to the ground and smoother it with the soles of your feet, as a sign of giving up that past, having recalled it; and moving forward to the future.

But lest we forget, smoking isn't just a temporal relief, but a permanent damage too.

You're gonna have to accept your past and what made you, or die by the torment of old memories.

Or just lose yourself right now. That's an option as well, isn't it?"

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
View attachment 6273

Now this is a slime.

There's nothing else beyond this slime.

There's nothing else to see here.

Why didn't you listen to me

View attachment 6274
I don't know why...but I imagined they would have been more squarish than round.
'-'
The curviness is incongruous with the head.
'-'

X

BenJepheneT

IMG_20210213_130219_515.jpg

Another Minecraft mob design. This one's called Bitend. It's supposed to be an Enderman/Shulker/Ender Chest creation.

The idea is that it's got the box-properties of a Shulker and the inter-dimensional storage capabilities of an Ender Chest.

It also likes getting pet on the eyeball.

IMG_20210213_130219_611.jpg

As for the Enderman properties? Well, pretend you didn't ask. It's dark, and it can teleport. That's it.

IMG_20210213_130219_627.jpg

Since it derives pleasure from getting contact in the eye, the best way of dispatching a Bitend is to hit it when its mouth is open. By doing so, you make it uncomfortable and it leaves you alone. But it may leave some sweet loot behind. Like a carrot, or the bed I fucked your mom in.

BenJepheneT

IMG_20210214_083411_332.jpg

I am not the designer for this tacky bikini. I'm just lewding someone else's design.

I still like it tho ngl