Ben™'s dumpster fire-full of abs, lewds and bewbs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
New cover for a new story. Fucker's got veins that could lift BRICKS:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Welp, I've discovered I can't draw for shit. But then I already knew this. My stick figures got upset when I tried to make more abomination like them and so they resurrected the old insurrection. I was beaten thoroughly.

BenJepheneT

Welp, I've discovered I can't draw for shit. But then I already knew this. My stick figures got upset when I tried to make more abomination like them and so they resurrected the old insurrection. I was beaten thoroughly.
I was like this several years back. Just own up to it. Literally, no joke. Own up to the fact that your drawing sucks and grow thick skin over it. I'm serious; become headstrong and be willing to change it. Just keep practicing stickmen and draw using references.

Never convince yourself that your drawing totally sucks. Your current STATUS sucks, yes. But to your current level, you're doing your absolute best. Continue on that. Keep doing the best of your current abilities and soon you'll find the limits being pushed further and further

I've been keeping at this shit for over half a decade now. You still got years ahead of you. Do it. Right the fuck now.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
N
I was like this several years back. Just own up to it. Literally, no joke. Own up to the fact that your drawing sucks and grow thick skin over it. I'm serious; become headstrong and be willing to change it. Just keep practicing stickmen and draw using references.

Never convince yourself that your drawing totally sucks. Your current STATUS sucks, yes. But to your current level, you're doing your absolute best. Continue on that. Keep doing the best of your current abilities and soon you'll find the limits being pushed further and further

I've been keeping at this shit for over half a decade now. You still got years ahead of you. Do it. Right the fuck now.
Nah, the only reason I would bother is to do my own manga, but I'm not particularly interested in that. Well, that's a lie. I want to do my own manga, but I want to be in charge of the story while someone else does the art. Quite a few popular mangakas don't even draw their own art, they do the story and hire someone else to do the art. Like The Breaker for example, best damn martial arts manga imaginable to me, and the mangaka who does it, doesn't even do his own art. He just writes the story.

BenJepheneT

N

Nah, the only reason I would bother is to do my own manga, but I'm not particularly interested in that. Well, that's a lie. I want to do my own manga, but I want to be in charge of the story while someone else does the art. Quite a few popular mangakas don't even draw their own art, they do the story and hire someone else to do the art. Like The Breaker for example, best damn martial arts manga imaginable to me, and the mangaka who does it, doesn't even do his own art. He just writes the story.
Unironically speaking, that was my initial goal too; make a story out of my OCs. So I gravitated towards visual arts since I was a crackhead of a child who can't enjoy anything without wowie zowie art.

Then I realized writing is helluva lot easier than drawing and lends a bigger platform to me than any other medium.

But still, after pumping so many years of effort into drawing, I literally can't give up on it.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
Sports bras are nice. B-but I have been enlightened after meditating for years, and the truth is, nothing beats garter belts.
Also, does lizard lovers count as furries, even through lizards has no fur? scalies?
Yes, scalies are a thing. Though fish people are also scalies, even if they aren't reptiles.