Best date ideas for gods?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Let's say you're a god and/or goddess, or perhaps a deity with an alternative gender or without gender at all.
One way or another, you have a free weekend with another deity you love dearly.
What are you going to do this weekend?

Kldran

We'd probably end up just playing games together at either my place, or their place. Preferably something co-op. (I'm not much for going out)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Like @Kldran said, I'd probably drop in a game of Warzone with my boy Apollo. Toying to fate and destiny only gets you so far. We created humans to entertain us and by God, are they amazing at entertainment.

Friend

... well am I? or not?
... talk about all the mortals' foibles and follies ever heard or seen, for levity. Consume a few glasses of the most vintage worship mana from our followers, for the relaxation. Take a moonlight stroll. (Might have to create the moon in the right spot in the cosmos for this....)

And if the intent is true romance ... detonating a few supernovae to initiate the moment of passion is key to success, the more the greater passion. Problem is, this universe is almost out of supernovae anymore...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Let's say you're a god and/or goddess, or perhaps a deity with an alternative gender or without gender at all.
You are gods. You could catch a dwarf star and fashion it into a necklace for her. Take her to a world of beautiful burning skies and golden fields. Play pool with planets as the balls.

You can allow yourselves to live out the full spectrum of mortal lives for nothing more than the entertainment value.

Mihou

Firefly—
A simple way of dating is just talking to each other, simply talking can help improve each other's relationships.

As a deity, you either have one or more flower gardens around, you two could talk there as you walk around each garden.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
First, gotta shine my blue swede zeus. Check apollo in the mirror, making sure it's nice and crisp. Not a hera out of place. Poseidon view. Not bad. Not bad at all. Ares all worries. To athena beauty's favor, must be confident! After all, hermes is also my loss. The cab has arrived, demeter is running. Cannot be late for my odd-haired aphrodite.

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I would, quite literally, invite said deity on a date. I mean a literal, enlarged "date fruit", with a little french table in the centre, and a crowd of people just wondering why there's two people sitting on top of a fruit the size of a blue whale that's just smack-bang in the middle of the city. The entire menu would just be puns galore as well. I would recommend not eating the century eggs, they will actually be century eggs, and it's probably a pretty good idea to avoid the pound cakes if you want to keep your teeth.

Now, this is why it would be a very bad idea to give me god powers lol.

Pat-Tricks-ter

Isn't going to a world with a virtual reality game for me to play with my love one going to be fun? I will not be able to abuse our power there or something

Suryae

Dismembered
Try to drop a virus somewhere crowded and see how it goes.

...no, the one in Wuhan are not my doing, nope, nada, I'm denying it.

Polarize4777

Partake in the most divine foods and drinks that will ever exist, and have a firework of supernovas across the cosmos. Maybe do a bit of naughty stuff if they consent and spend the rest of the day getting a massage by top tier masseuse and enjoy a wine bath with rose petals and the most eccentric incense burning while reading on a phone about the things mortals are doing for leisure.

Xiaoshen

Run some humans over with trucks before throwing their souls into a two-day nightmare gauntlet, where we can throw dragons and such at them for our amusement.

Get some pizza, too.🤔

--MON--

create a world with a set path of evolution that interests the other party then speed up the time of that world to make it so that it is at its peak and create an avatar for the both of you to use to travel that world. a god's date doesn't need to end a few hours or a day after, it can be years before it ends.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Do something together and give birth to a new race of beings, mortal or immortal, by accident.

Create a divine artifact of immense consequences to commemorate their mutual love and admiration for one another. One gives the sun, the other bestows the moon. One creates a mythical world tree, the other creates a new continent to plant it on.

i want to sleep together in a comfy bed.

since we're both girls I want to dress up in cute, comfy clothes like animal pajama. we'd snuggle each other in an air-conditioned room. even better if her bigger hand held my tiny one, while i caught a whiff of her nice body odor and warmth.

maybe do lots of entertaining things together like playing games, watch anime, eating sweets, burning potpurri and cuddling fluffy plush toys. i think a nice date will involve tea party of two in a gazebo filled with vibrant-colored flowers, while listening to classical music. maybe going on a walk in a private beach, while listening to its tranquil waves. end up chasing each other until we got tired.

...and when it's dark, we'll probably do lewd things before a candle light and have a round two in the bath. :D