Best fastfood business

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Kebab shops. At least in Australia. I swear to god I've seen them packed and opened at 3am with over 7 workers. Must be raking in the dough with all the snack packs.

Also, this brings in one of my favourite quotes.

"Why have abs when you can have kebabs?"

Jet

Burger heroes.
Subway is great too.

Last edited:

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Depends on where you are. the only good street vendors in America either sell shitty hot dogs or the greatest Hispanic food you will ever have... so long as you don't rat on them to the health inspector.
Well, here in South America they sell absolutely delicious stuff, from hamburgers to kebabs and the price is really affordable. Here MC and BK are like luxury food so street vendor is the cheap alternative.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Popeyes has some really good chicken. Never tried Chick-fil-A though, so I don't know how the two compare.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
For fast food? Well in my state it is Chick-fil-A for chain, and this little joint called Chandlers that has been around since the 50s. Best damned burger I ever had, amazing fries and handmade milkshakes. Home made ice cream, the place was across the practice field from my school and visited enough that I ended up dating a waitress there.

Now in Louisiana there is the Cajun joint a couple miles out of NOLA.
In Florida it'd be a now closed Cuban joint in Little Havana
In Kentucky there is a small mom n pop chicken shop that beats KFC
In NYC there is a place in little Italy still ran by the "Families", best fucking pesto I ever had
In Kansas there was a diner that had great food and service near 66
Over in Texas there is a BBQ shop that even Gordon Ramsey praised.

I can here the sond that goes: 🎶 I've been everywhere man 🎶

Daitengu

Best fastfood business thank you
Well there's three categories for business. Profit, morals, worker pay.

McDonald's is the highest grossing business.

While Wendy's has funded charities ever since Dave Thomas got it profitable enough to do so.

Chipotle pays their workers the most, which averages $2.00 more per hour than other chains.

I'm not gunna go into food, cause I don't read the question as such.