Best/Ideal Online Editing Tool Aside from Humans!

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Ok, this one isn't only for me but also for the other struggling writers, aspiring writers, etc.

My aim here to help them extra ways to personally learn and edit their work. Well, something that is cheap or of no cost would also be good.

Can anyone give any ideal app or online editing tools not limited to Grammarly?

Overlord_Venus

Well, I first correct through Grammarly and then recheck once again in MS word (those orange and green underlines). After rectifying them, most of my mistakes are removed. this is the cheapest and time-efficient way to rectify your errors. Anything else requires you to spend more time. Well, if you have so much time in your hands, then take your time to build your sentences. That would give out perfect chapters.

fullbios

I normally just use google docs, and that would correct most of my mistakes and sometimes even grammar. If I find my paragraph seriously grammatically not right, then I would use Quillbot. It'll correct my paragraph while also adding aesthetically pleasing words ^^

NCKZMA

Using Onedrive's Online Word, Grammarly to Check grammar. Microsoft One Note to map out your story (Its free and a must, you can add images, write just like word and make lines) and using ONEDRIVE, DROPBOX and MEGA online storage to store your stuff.

queenofthefuzzybugs

Grammarly was mentioned, as was Google Docs, all of which are good. I work in Google Docs and also use Sapling Grammar and Writer Assistant (add-on) as well. Another helpful way to edit your own work is changing font and style.

For instance, I'll go through my usual spell|grammar check in Google Doc and then save the file as a draft on Scribblehub. I'll read through the draft on Scribblehub's preview page. Often times I find grammar errors far more easily than by simply going through the Google Doc for the nth time.