Best Pets You Have or Want?

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Cats, but they aren't pets, they are our masters!

And for all those who said rabbits, hamsters and moths, those are only good for cat food!

All hail the supreme cat race! Our fuzzy overlords!

AdLeto

A horse
I'we always tougth how dope would be if i just go to anywhere by a horse

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Dragon?
(preferably one that is about the size of a large house cat when fully grown... and very friendly...)

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I got two dogs. One keeps btching to get inside the house when he is grounded the other keeps stealing the sofa i sleep on, making me stay awake and find something to do such as writing and stuff(ugh....). Though I like them, I prefer the pug variant as much as Shih Tzu's being cute, I like looking at how cute pugs are.

D

Deleted member 45782

some turtles. not too much work like cats and dogs; don't have to find someone every time vacation dep how long, stock lotta food. quiet and don't make a lot of sounds, so you can talk all you want without fear of criticism thrown back, aside from a few shade looks they occasionally throw at you. can go on land and on water (unlike some pets that are specifically water and can't be petted). despite people think they're slow and dumb, they are pretty smart and each have their own personality if you play with them and treat them right. (maybe just ours, but they can walk real damn fast if they want too or something catches their eye. also plop plop energetically in the water bc they want get your attention. best adorable part).
downside: grows big fast (some just dump them into wilderness when get too big and that's cruel to take of them and suddenly dump them when you didn't do a lot of research enough on how to handle before you get them just for "cuteness"). Can get really dirty and needs clean up a lot (salmonella issue so some say not good for kids (we clean our buddies up a lot once a week, if not every few days when we think its dirty). they also don't know when they're full so you can overfeed them without knowing it thinking they have pitless stomaches when they're not. more vets for dogs and cats, not so much for turtles.

D

Deleted member 45782

Ferrets!

Ferrets make the best pets. <3 A ferret will always love you and snuggle you. They're cute and dorky and so so bouncy!

A cat will hiss at you to be a dick. A ferret will only hiss if you've scared her.
aw sounds cute

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think it would have been nice to get a dog, but noooo. "I want kids," Husband said. "It will be fun," Husband said. Honestly, I don't understand why babies are allowed in all apartments, but dogs aren't. Baby poops, and sometimes it squirts out the side of the diaper, so the floor is going to get ruined while you're carrying him to the changing table. Baby or dog, you'll lose part of your deposit either way.

Horizon42

Cats, but they aren't pets, they are our masters!

And for all those who said rabbits, hamsters and moths, those are only good for cat food!

All hail the supreme cat race! Our fuzzy overlords!

2299956_4.jpg
cats are rabbit food.

D

Deleted member 46002

DW he is in the aquarium now (aka my pet)
Feast your eyes ONLY