Best sweets and desserts.

D

Deleted member 45782

Now that I think about it, been grabbing turtle jelly last few days. Called turtle jelly though that doesn't mean its actually made out of that. Its not my fav or what I would call a best desert, but its sorta soothing to eat on hot nights.

Mechaphobic

When I am feeling extra depressed I will mix Kahlua with strawberry ice cream and make a milkshake with it, then I will pour in Hershey's chocolate syrup, M&M's, and shredded coconut.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Learn some self-control! >.<

*coughs* Anyways, I do like brigadeiro myself, though I also like chocolate in general I guess~
Brigadeiro cake here in Portugal is just the best thing ever, hope everyone can try it one day, and take care of the allergic person before it's too late!!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
" @The_Everdistant_Utopia likes this"

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaares*

You like it, yet you keep eating chocolate!!! *defenestrates*
1627259213467.png

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I wasn't able to find a thread like this, so here I am, making one. What are your personal favorites?
Apple and cinnamon crumble with hot custard.
Sticky toffee pudding with hot custard or with vanilla ice cream.
Plain scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream. (I personally like a small, thin layer of butter first though but the traditional way is not to do that)
Vanilla panna cotta
British flapjacks (Not American ones! They are not pancakes!)
Maple and pecan pie
Blueberry and Madagascan vanilla cheesecake
Eton Mess (I have my own version that has chopped strawberries instead of raspberries, and shaved dark chocolate, as well as the whipped cream and crushed meringue of course)
Orange ginger cream (Ginger cake soaked in orange juice with chopped mandarin segments and whipped cream)
Parkin
Tiffin
Mandarin sorbet

Those are all the ones I like that I can think of for the moment, though I rarely eat them.
'-'

X

D

Deleted member 45782

Mini cheesecakes :blob_melt:
Apple and cinnamon crumble with hot custard.
Sticky toffee pudding with hot custard or with vanilla ice cream.
Plain scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream. (I personally like a small, thin layer of butter first though but the traditional way is not to do that)
Vanilla panna cotta
British flapjacks (Not American ones! They are not pancakes!)
Maple and pecan pie
Blueberry and Madagascan vanilla cheesecake
Eton Mess (I have my own version that has chopped strawberries instead of raspberries, and shaved dark chocolate, as well as the whipped cream and crushed meringue of course)
Orange ginger cream (Ginger cake soaked in orange juice with chopped mandarin segments and whipped cream)
Parkin
Tiffin
Mandarin sorbet

Those are all the ones I like that I can think of for the moment, though I rarely eat them.
'-'

X
Your description of them make it all sound so delicious rn :blob_drool: