Recommendations Best Writing in Scribble hub ?

ACertainPassingUser

I'm looking for stories with best writing quality in Scribble hub.

Or at least the one you can recommended due to how good it is written.

TotallyHuman

I really like Natural slave - though it isn't complete. Barring its last (kinda extra) chapter, those zombies again was pinnacle of not giving a fuck and just doing what you think is fun. Something something idiot in another world, I remember, was interesting. I don't read a whole lot of stories here

Erios909

I want to recommend my story, ShipCore, if you like Sci-fi space stories. I think the quality is good. Maybe not at a professional level, yet, but still pretty good. Please let me know if you think I have an over inflated opinion of it so I can go hide. :sweating_profusely:

SailusGebel

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
All the stories by AuthorSME are amazingly high quality, IMO. I recommend A Tail's Misfortune most, it has tons of fluffy kitsune, as well as other fox spirits. It was also what finally convinced me to start writing. The Oscillation is much more popular, however.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Katalepsis is really good, though it's full of themes many people aren't comfortable with. Still, I recommend to give a it try.

Stepp

Anything by Razmatazz is pretty good if you ask me. I haven't read all of their stories but the ones I have are chock full of worldbuilding and development. The pacing is rather slow but that's just how I like it, don't know about you tho.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
This is...
A PLUG OPPORTUNITY!

Aside from my own novels, I highly recommend anything by Nanakawaichan

Legi0n

Final Core writing is top notch imo.

LuminescentMoon

The Villain's dark side is really good. I read it a long time ago but it's still one of my favorites. At first glance, it's just a normal isekai-to-villainess-character premise. But as you read through, there's actually depth! I think it's also written well compared to other.

jtwrites

Hey ACertainPassingUser,

I'm still pretty new around these parts but thought I'd share my own story. I am working with a freelance editor to polish my work before I post it so you shouldn't encounter any noteworthy issues. I've adjusted some things after editing to maintain continuity across the story but even that shouldn't cause distractions.

I began posting the story a day after you posted this request (Oct 19) and in just over 2 weeks, I've gotten 20 readers and 14 favorites! 😊 I have no reference for whether or not these stats are great compared to other Scribblehub works, but I feel like that's a great start. That being said, I still have space available for a 21st reader and beyond 🤪

I don't know what flavor of reading that you're aiming for, but my story, Redux Riding Hood, uses the old children's story as an initial framework. The story is largely an action/adventure but there are elements of horror and soft-scifi as well.

From the very first scene of Wolf preparing for Red's arrival, you are immediately shown that this is to be a darker tale as Wolf is trying to hide the remains of Red's grandmother. You meet Red in the next scene where you and Wolf have your expectations upended, diverting from the children's story. Red gets informed of an increasing threat, so she drops the guise, brandishes weapons, then storms out to fight her way through...zombies. :blob_aww::blob_popcorn:

Red/Sarah is blunt and determined, wielding an arsenal as well as an attitude. If you are interested in following an antihero, female lead with a personal stake in a character driven plot...maybe Redux Riding Hood will be worth your time.

Happy reading,
JT

ACertainPassingUser

Hey ACertainPassingUser,

I'm still pretty new around these parts but thought I'd share my own story. I am working with a freelance editor to polish my work before I post it so you shouldn't encounter any noteworthy issues. I've adjusted some things after editing to maintain continuity across the story but even that shouldn't cause distractions.

I began posting the story a day after you posted this request (Oct 19) and in just over 2 weeks, I've gotten 20 readers and 14 favorites! 😊 I have no reference for whether or not these stats are great compared to other Scribblehub works, but I feel like that's a great start. That being said, I still have space available for a 21st reader and beyond 🤪

I don't know what flavor of reading that you're aiming for, but my story, Redux Riding Hood, uses the old children's story as an initial framework. The story is largely an action/adventure but there are elements of horror and soft-scifi as well.

From the very first scene of Wolf preparing for Red's arrival, you are immediately shown that this is to be a darker tale as Wolf is trying to hide the remains of Red's grandmother. You meet Red in the next scene where you and Wolf have your expectations upended, diverting from the children's story. Red gets informed of an increasing threat, so she drops the guise, brandishes weapons, then storms out to fight her way through...zombies. :blob_aww::blob_popcorn:

Red/Sarah is blunt and determined, wielding an arsenal as well as an attitude. If you are interested in following an antihero, female lead with a personal stake in a character driven plot...maybe Redux Riding Hood will be worth your time.

Happy reading,
JT
In this thread, I only ask for writing quality. Everything else is irrelevant.

Popularity isn't the cause of good writing quality, event though it usually correlate.

"Immortal only accept female disciples" is a good example of barely decent writing quality that gets popular in scribble hub because it serve and satisfy the desires of horny and perverted readers, not because it has decent writing.

I will read a smut, LGBT, homophobic, racist, or any bullshit and controversial book IF the writing quality is good.

Because Being able to understand and sympathize with something even though we didn't agree with it, is the proof of quality of communication.

And writing is just one way to communicate. I would like for the writing to make me have easier time to be able to sympathize and understand the characters and story Even if they're inexcusable, unforgivable, and I simply can't agree with.

Therefore, thanks for the recommendation. I will read it as soon as I can.

jtwrites

In this thread, I only ask for writing quality. Everything else is irrelevant.

Popularity isn't the cause of good writing quality, event though it usually correlate.

"Immortal only accept female disciples" is a good example of barely decent writing quality that gets popular in scribble hub because it serve and satisfy the desires of horny and perverted readers, not because it has decent writing.

I will read a smut, LGBT, homophobic, racist, or any bullshit and controversial book IF the writing quality is good.

Because Being able to understand and sympathize with something even though we didn't agree with it, is the proof of quality of communication.

And writing is just one way to communicate. I would like for the writing to make me have easier time to be able to sympathize and understand the characters and story Even if they're inexcusable, unforgivable, and I simply can't agree with.

Therefore, thanks for the recommendation. I will read it as soon as I can.
I agree 1,000%. I bought a book from Amazon about a year and a half ago. I chose that specific book because 1) it had 4.5 stars, 2) it was recommended, & 3) it was related to another series that I followed and enjoyed. I finished the book, but I was furious about the utter waste of my time. I left a more appropriate review, but I won't mention the book's name or author because even negative remarks are still advertisement for it.

It turns out that the book was a popular serial on Royal Road and likely received all of its 5 star ratings from the fans that interacted with the author there. That book had ZERO character development and somehow managed to have even less creative direction. Later in the story, a main character dies, but it was irrelevant to me as a reader. It was supposed to be sad, but by that point, I was only sad that I was finishing the story.

Whenever the MC got a new power, it was always conveniently in the preceding scene. If the MC had not obtained said power, the following fight would have been hopeless. For example, if the MC was storming a Transylvanian castle, he would definitely find a box outside the front gate. The box would contain holy water, wooden stakes, A Dummy's Guide to Vampire Slaying, and a caution sign specifying that vampires were beyond the next door.

That book became a defining reason for doing what I do. I simply want to create and share stories worth reading. So if you do check out my story, I hope you find something worth reading 😁

Happy Reading!