Beta readers needed [CLOSED]

Simo

A lazy sloth
Hello, hello, I'll be leaving this here to all those that are interested. I need a few beta readers for a new project, DM me, or let me know over here if anyone is down and available. I already have a few people on board from my previous novel alongside a few patrons. So for now, I only need a couple more people and I should be good!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Hello, hello, I'll be leaving this here to all those that are interested. I need a few beta readers for a new project, DM me, or let me know over here if anyone is down and available. I already have a few people on board from my previous novel alongside a few patrons. So for now, I only need a couple more people and I should be good!
I’d recommend maybe giving a bit more information on your new project so the right kind of people join? I mean hey, if its interesting enough, I might do it, I want to know how beta readers work so why not become on myself lol

Simo

A lazy sloth
I’d recommend maybe giving a bit more information on your new project so the right kind of people join? I mean hey, if its interesting enough, I might do it, I want to know how beta readers work so why not become on myself lol
This new project is going to be a time-loop apocalypse of sorts, set in a fantasy world.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I have a question? What exactly is a beta reader and why do people use them

Simo

A lazy sloth
I have a question? What exactly is a beta reader and why do people use them
That would be, a person who reads a work of fiction before it is published in order to mark errors and suggest improvements

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
This new project is going to be a time-loop apocalypse of sorts, set in a fantasy world.
Similar to Mother’s learning on RR? will there be romance? Harem? I need to know a bit more as I don’t like that sort of stuff. But if it has tags I like, I’m in.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Similar to Mother’s learning on RR? will there be romance? Harem? I need to know a bit more as I don’t like that sort of stuff. But if it has tags I like, I’m in.
Aye, but don’t expect anything of that level of course. For now, no plans for a harem or romance.