[BETA] ScribbleHub Trending Notification for Discord

Mihou

Firefly—
[This is posted on Author General because I feel like this is more handy for Authors, if any of the mods doesn't feel like it fit, please move it as you like!]

Hello everyone, it is your little cereal: Shindou Mihou back with some interesting updates. Recently, there has been one thread that peaked my interest and after going around asking people whether they would like this feature added to Amelia (the dedicated SH-only RSS Discord bot I made), I decided to implement it. Please note that this feature is still in public beta but according to my tests, it should function properly. *takes a deep breath*

How do I invite the bot?
You can invite the bot through this link: Press here

How do I associate my account so I can be notified whenever a story under my account trends?
You can easily opt-in to the notifications by typing a.iam [username] on the chat where the bot can see and message, example below:

iam1.png

How can I see all the accounts associated under my Discord account?
You can easily check them out through the a.author me command, example below:

How can I remove an account from the associated list?
You can remove your account from the list through a.author remove [id] with the ID being found on a.author me, example below:

What does the notification look like?
Here is a preview of the notification (with RuggyRuggy as an example since I am not on trending *tears*):

What time does the bot check?
The bot specifically checks at exactly 1:00 A.M (GMT+0) to allow ScribbleHub to fully calculate all the stories' statistics and stabilize trending positions, ScribbleHub itself starts calculating from 0:00 A.M (GMT+0)

I know some of you may not like this since it will inflate the ego of the authors which is one of the opinions I found on ScribbleHub Discord but I know some of you may really want this feature which is why I decided to add it (time taken: 8 hours, no sleep).

Please note that this feature is still in public beta, if you managed to reach trending even after 1:00 A.M (GMT+0) but didn't get a notification (and also if you did sign up for the notifications) then please message me on:
* Xenforo messages
* Discord: Shindou Mihou#9362
* Email: [email protected]

That's all from me, hope you enjoy! As for the RSS function of Amelia, it is fully documented on another thread: Incomprehensive Guide on Setting up RSS Feed for your Discord on ScribbleHub v2

Last edited:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Wow! That's my miu!!!!! Great work!

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Hopefully, more trending appreciation threads will come from this. Can't wait to read about how trending is fair and impartial.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hopefully, more trending appreciation threads will come from this. Can't wait to read about how trending is fair and impartial.
Not even quantum coding can save the seething and the malding.