BIAW - Compendium of Commissioned Arts

Frostbird

That's why I said it's often up to the artist how they define such a thing. Technically, commercial use means you will gain some kind of monetary benefits from the used artwork, eg. publishing the book on Amazon, or you will be using it as a part of something widespread, like a marketing campaign with Google Ads or stuff like that. Most of the times, free publications like SH or RR are just fine since the thing is public. Naturally, you obviously should state the creator.

Always explain the exact use of the art if you are commissioning. And well, you using an artwork you paid for in your free novel or any other material also functions as an advertisement for the artist.
That's good to know, ty very much for the info, I really appreciate it :blobthumbsup:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Natalie Reevus, Divine Songstress of Life (chibi ver)

Artist - @roosterf2p on Twitter

Last edited:

Frostbird

Natalie Reevus, Divine Songstress of Life (chibi ver)

Artist - @roosterfp2 on Twitter
Eyy, nice! She looks like a mix of a bard and duelist, pretty dope.
P.S. Conrgrats on hitting trending on RR!

Saileri

Eyy, nice! She looks like a mix of a bard and duelist, pretty dope.
P.S. Conrgrats on hitting trending on RR!
Yeah, she is like a bard, stylized for a Musketeer more or less. And thanks. Now we wait for negative reviews to roll :blob_hide: The story doesn't really fit that community unfortunately. But at least you are doing quite decently there so that's nice.

Saileri

The correct name works wonders :p
Whoops. But only the last one was wrong. Ah no, posted ones were wrong. Main, first starting post had it right 3 times. Somehow the posted ones got mixed.

LostLibrarian

Didn't check all of them... ^^
Just tried to google "roosterfp2" and got nothing in return. Wanted to take a look at the prices and it drove me crazy :D

Saileri

Didn't check all of them... ^^
Just tried to google "roosterfp2" and got nothing in return. Wanted to take a look at the prices and it drove me crazy :D
Good man. I recommend that artist. Prices are also very nice. He, for now, stopped doing full arts and focuses on chibis, but they are extremely nice for his price.