Big Sleep AI

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
There is an AI on Google which generates random images based on text input. Not only is it interesting to play around, but some here might use it to generate a cover, so that's why I'm mentioning it. Here is the link: https://colab.research.google.com/d...nA9UskKN5WR?usp=sharing#scrollTo=Nq0wA-wc-P-s

At the first look it might look confusing, so here's a quick tutorial:
1. you need a Google account and log in.
2. In the cell "Parameters", there is a text which says "a cityscape in the style of Van Gogh" - change the text to whatever you want to generate, but only the text. Don't change the quotation marks!
3. In the top-left corner, click on "Runtime" and then "Restart and Run all".
4. Now wait. This usually takes around 7-10min.
5. Scroll down to the cell "Train". After a ding the generated images will be shown. Also, so that you don't spook yourself: the first few generated images are usually some messed up an animal like a dog to get the system going like this:

sdfdf.png

The longer you let it run, the more precise images you get, so you can leave it for hours if you want.
6. If you want to download the pictures, you can just right-click on them and then "Save Image As...".

This is what I got for "a cathedral made of dust":

BigSleep.png

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
There is an AI on Google which generates random images based on text input. Not only is it interesting to play around, but some here might use it to generate a cover, so that's why I'm mentioning it. Here is the link: https://colab.research.google.com/d...nA9UskKN5WR?usp=sharing#scrollTo=Nq0wA-wc-P-s

At the first look it might look confusing, so here's a quick tutorial:
1. you need a Google account and log in.
2. In the cell "Parameters", there is a text which says "a cityscape in the style of Van Gogh" - change the text to whatever you want to generate, but only the text. Don't change the quotation marks!
3. In the top-left corner, click on "Runtime" and then "Restart and Run all".
4. Now wait. This usually takes around 7-10min.
5. Scroll down to the cell "Train". After a ding the generated images will be shown. Also, so that you don't spook yourself: the first few generated images are usually some messed up an animal like a dog to get the system going like this:

View attachment 7287

The longer you let it run, the more precise images you get, so you can leave it for hours if you want.
6. If you want to download the pictures, you can just right-click on them and then "Save Image As...".

This is what I got for "a cathedral made of dust":

View attachment 7288
We've found the death metal album cover generator

Reisinling

Well if you are writing a horror story it might work. Guess what I typed to get those (4 hours for the first, 1h for the second)

2 figures reflected in an eye.png

wat.png

Reisinling

Close. I asked for a robot banana dinosaur. Considering that no one would guess that, you did really well.
I was going to guess knight fighting dinosaur/on dinosaur, so I was close I guess :D
And the answers to mine were:
Two silhuettes reflected in an iris (it was far too complicated)
Two worried silhuettes

Reisinling

Okay, final 2 experiments. Why limit myself to describing elements of possible covers.. instead of just making the AI do the work for myself? Why limit myself to waifus imagined by mere mortals.. when you can use the power of the future for that? Behold! The "perfect scribblehub cover", and "waifu"
perfect scribblehub cover.png

waifu.png

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Okay, final 2 experiments. Why limit myself to describing elements of possible covers.. instead of just making the AI do the work for myself? Why limit myself to waifus imagined by mere mortals.. when you can use the power of the future for that? Behold! The "perfect scribblehub cover", and "waifu"View attachment 7294
View attachment 7295
Not gonna lie...being in quarantine for so long, that waifu doesn't look that bad...