Recommendations BL Fantasy/Sci-Fi Recommendations?

daniimei

Hi, I'm new on Scribblehub and looking for some new, original novels to follow! I prefer intelligent, capable protagonists and power couples who work together to do amazing things. („ಡωಡ„) Here's a few of my favorites:

- Wei Wuxian x Lan Wangji (Mo Dao Zu Shi, novel, donghua, drama)
- Jiang Xie x Xie Xi (Game Loading, novel)
- Shen Wei x Zhao Yunlan (Guardian, novel and drama)
- Hannibal Lecter x Will Graham (Hannibal, TV series)
- Zhou Yun Sheng x Zhao Xuan (Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil, novel)
- Tang Mo x Fu Wenduo (The Earth is Online, novel)
- Damen x Laurent (Captive Prince, novel)

Thank you in advance! ♥

lilly2805

Truthfully I have quite a few lol I hope you'll find novels that you will like :)

• Welcome to the Nightmare Game
• Misplacement Game
• Kaleidoscope of Death
• Doomsday Carnival
• How To Die As Heavy As Mount Tai
• I Have Medicine
• Master of Trading Star Card Game
• Powerful Skull in The Last Days
• After Brushing Face At The Apocalypse’s Boss For 363 Days
• The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

The next two don't have sci-fi or fantasy but they are still really good, I just had to reccomend them.

• Game, Live Stream
• End of World’s Businessman

(Sorry I can't give any from this site, I haven't been long enough on here so all mine are from novelupdates, I hope you don't mind)

MyLadyQueen

On SH there's Crimson carnations - Heavenly Soul. This one is too adorable with lots of twists nd turns.
Yansu's Oh My Fate and more just look under her profile.
Lost_strings - I picked up a husband while trying to be an author - I highly recommend this one...
I write BL too, 1 fantasy where the rest r set in modern day😁 feel free to choose anyone from these.
Hope this helps

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
Im planning to write a proper BL novel soon. But My current "Living as a fujoshi" is basically the life of a fujoshi and don't think its BL.

Silvareiel

Hi there ^_^ I just started a BL Fantasy novel that you might like (or not) ^_^ Anyway, just check it out and let me know :) RyuTar YinYuan

Emyliine

kiol starts out a bit dumb but it's a willful idiocy and he grows out of it quickly lol

bjwebb

I just launched two series that are fantasy BL. Serpent's Kiss will be a sprawling space opera with multiple protagonists. Yeijiro and Tōru definitely fit into your "power couple" grouping (although their romance is going to be fairly slow burn.) https://www.scribblehub.com/series/81365/serpents-kiss/

I've also got Twisted Magic, focused in tightly on Korin and Ádan, who are also ultra-competent. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/81372/twisted-magic/

And fistbump to another Captive Prince fan!

LostinMovement

If magic, political intrigue, revenge and vying for the imperial throne is up your alley, check the story I'm currently writing. The MC and the ML will have a slow-burn romance where they go from political allies stuck in marriage of convenience to a loving, devoted power couple.