Recommendations Bl harem

D

Deleted member 29316

Check out this newsletter for recommendations!

tsukimii

I don't know of any on Scribble Hub, but I've been reading a couple of BL harem novels recently that were originally Chinese and being translated into English now. If that still strikes your fancy, I can list them.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Sorry, I don't know of any BL harems.
>w<
I never even knew such things existed.
orz

X
BL harems are a pretty new thing, I think. Most BLs are 1x1 HE :blob_hmm:

I've read one high fantasy one where there was one ultimate shou with many different gongs of different fantastical races - elf gong, demon gong, etc. I can't remember the name of the title, but the dwarf king was named after Tyrion Lannister. I loved it LOL

Dany0

I don't know of any on Scribble Hub, but I've been reading a couple of BL harem novels recently that were originally Chinese and being translated into English now. If that still strikes your fancy, I can list them.
Yes please😁

tsukimii

Yes please😁
So, so late! I'm so sorry 🙇‍♀️
  • The Cruel Tyrant: A harem in its truest form; nothing pseudo about it. I find it interesting because the harem is actually a source of conflict for a good part of the novel, among like political plots. It's kind of like enemies to lovers feat. a harem of pretty boys.
  • The Wulin Alliance's Private Records: Smut, smut, and more smut. They don't shy away from depicting kinks in action.
  • ...and I heard pretty good things about Bird Dude Nie Bufan, but I haven't read that myself as of late.
  • Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!: A pseudo-harem, so it's actually 1v1, but it's sort of like a harem as well. All the love interests are based off of a cardinal sin, so that's why there's seven of them.
  • But honestly, if you want the full list, you can just do a bit of Novel Updates filtering and voila! There's the list of goods (that were originally Chinese, but you can always edit the filters if you want other languages too).
Oh man, same here

What would I do for a harem of gongs :blob_drool:
Honestly, I feel! Gotta have that variety and spice, y'know :blob_okay:
I also think it would be interesting if the harem had both gong and shou characters too...