BL News and Recommendations \(*o*)/

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Let me shock you some more: I haven't even finished reading the novel :blobrofl: Truth be told, I found the thing to be pretty boring up to the part I reached so I couldn't really be bothered :blob_sweat: But the donghua looks pretty at least ...

Mmmm yeah, for reading pleasure I'd actually recommend SVSSS or TGCF. But everyone's mileage may vary!

EDIT: OH! That was fast. I just got a message, thank you for showing!!

Last edited:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Ayyy I'm here to recommend more Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan BL drama (I'm a junkie like that hehehe) :blob_happy:

I'll start off with my current favorite, Men with Sword:

It's a show that's not based on any novel and has two seasons - 60 episodes in all.

The series is pretty low-budget, but it does have its charm in terms of political intrigue, fun moments and drama. It's got a lot of ships too, but the main three are:

1) The Da-Ji-and-Helen-of-Troy-had-a-baby-together Murong Li and his rich and powerful kings:

His harem also includes a Jon Snow lookalike:

2) Ling Guang, a depressed king who only knows how to ignore his own kingdom and health to pamper his servants:

3) Jian Bin and his general, the men-of-steel-and-science golden couple who're everyone's favorites around season 1:

And here's a choice picture of people getting spanked in public if you haven't been sold yet:

Had a lot of fun with this series! Totally recommend it to others, hehehe! :blob_okay:

The series is available online on Rakuten Viki. https://www.viki.com/tv/35524c