Recommendations BL novel

BanniNotBunny

I'm new to this platform.
Can anyone recommend me good completely translated BL novels with smut?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
This isnt the place to ask. Not that you cant but this place has a smaller number of active members so you probably won't even get many answers. This is also a site for people to post their own original works, not translated ones, so yeah.

I suggest going to Novelupdate forums. I'm sure this question has been asked fuck loads of times before. You'll find what you want with a few minutes of searching. Trust me

Lon3ly

I'm new to this platform.
Can anyone recommend me good completely translated BL novels with smut?
There aren't many translated works on this site, there are originals though, I recommend looking through the @BL_Palace Newsletter or reading list on the main site if you're still interested.
https://www.scribblehub.com/read/217122-boys-love-newsletter/chapter/217126/ near the bottom there are recently completed stories where you might find one you like.

my story isn't completed but it is BL with smut lol just click the prophet didn't mean to fall in love thing \/

Herz

Agreement of Being Gay for 30 Days (not in SH, go to novel updates)
Mostly fluff, with a bit of angst in the middle. Happy ending with 3 smutty chapters.

Herz

Yes. CG has a lot of translated stuff, and the site is very easy to navigate and read.
Follow the fishy above (@tiaf), she knows the best BL waters to swim in.

Last edited:

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Well there are more self made then translated novel here

BanniNotBunny

Actually I already have read good novels from novelupdates. Just wanted to see this platform's novels as well.
I thought this is also same as novelupdates (almost) that's why asked for translated work. I would like to read original as well as long as it's in English.
Thank you everyone :)

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Actually I already have read good novels from novelupdates. Just wanted to see this platform's novels as well.
I thought this is also same as novelupdates (almost) that's why asked for translated work. I would like to read original as well as long as it's in English.
Thank you everyone :)
Awww! It's alright! Simple mistake, we all make them! After all NU is a sister site.

Most BL works here are definitely written in English! You can just traispe through this category and see if anything tickles your fancy: https://www.scribblehub.com/genre/boys-love/?sort=1&order=1&status=1

Riza_Masuyama

This isnt the place to ask. Not that you cant but this place has a smaller number of active members so you probably won't even get many answers. This is also a site for people to post their own original works, not translated ones, so yeah.

I suggest going to Novelupdate forums. I'm sure this question has been asked fuck loads of times before. You'll find what you want with a few minutes of searching. Trust me
hello, i am also new to this platform and having trouble finding the novel updates forum. Would you be able to link, thank!