[BL Visual Novel] Defying Heaven’s Will

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The fish is here to present you a very short visual novel that I created in a small team of four people in just 10 days. :blob_hug:

No download required. It’s a very short gameplay (maybe 5-10 minutes depending on your reading speed)

Feedback is appreciated! Check it out if you’re bored!:blob_nom:

Description:
Heaven’s will is unpredictable—when his Shidi was charged with the murder of his fellow sect members, Zhou Linqi is faced with the biggest trial of his life.

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

An obscure note and a mysterious voice that Zhou Linqi heard before losing his memories... Is it possible that they are connected to the case?

Link:
Tags: Xianxia, BL, Mystery

Owl

Nervous writer
The art is so pretty for such a short time!
As for feedback: I think the story would have bloomed more if it was a bit longer. Especially the, uh, ending parts to say it non-spoilery, were just summaries, which I found a bit sad. The Game-Over part also didn't feel as tragic as it actually is from what is happening because it was quite short. I do like the story itself, though.
I would have liked some more sprites for the characters with different emotions, but given that this is a 10-day project, it's not really a reasonable complaint xD
I'd have some smaller complaints about the GUI, but again, that's nothing really to complain about for a project made within a short time.
Generally, I'd have to say, really nice for only 10 days :D