Resolved Blobs in Profile Posts

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I can't add blob emojis in (replies to) profile posts.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
@Tony, please fix this very important problem. It doesn't matter if you're doing other things. You have to do this right now. I will launch the nukes, @Tony. I will do it. Don't think I won't! My finger is on the goddamn button and if you don't fix the problem, I will send over twenty five nuclear missiles into your doorstep. I may not know exactly where you live, but if I hit enough population centers I might get lucky. That blood will be on your hands, @Tony. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT @Tony!

Tony

Staff member
I can't add blob emojis in (replies to) profile posts.
So it's not only me...

They disappear suddenly while writing or after posting ;__;
Yeah I tried to test on @Tony's profile but it doesn't work :blob_teary: @Tony! Do something for the poor blobs

Is it still broken or did it fix itself? I was able to add emojis to replies fine: https://forum.scribblehub.com/profile-posts/1442/

@Tony, please fix this very important problem. It doesn't matter if you're doing other things. You have to do this right now. I will launch the nukes, @Tony. I will do it. Don't think I won't! My finger is on the goddamn button and if you don't fix the problem, I will send over twenty five nuclear missiles into your doorstep. I may not know exactly where you live, but if I hit enough population centers I might get lucky. That blood will be on your hands, @Tony. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT @Tony!

Don't worry. I totally understand where you're coming from so I can't blame you :blobthumbsup: . Without blobs, we're nothing :blob_teary:. It seem to have fixed itself though?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Is it still broken or did it fix itself? I was able to add emojis to replies fine: https://forum.scribblehub.com/profile-posts/1442/

Don't worry. I totally understand where you're coming from so I can't blame you :blobthumbsup: . Without blobs, we're nothing :blob_teary:. It seem to have fixed itself though?
Tony, it's not fixed. Try making a blob, then adding a space behind it.

The nuke button is right here. I'M WAITING.