Resolved Book Cover Display Issue

Valmond

Not sure if this is known or not. However, I was recently approved for a change in the cover of one of my works. The thing is, there is an issue. Under the ’Create’ option, it is showing my initial cover. Under the summary option, it is showing the new cover. Then in the chapter itself, it is revealing the initial cover once again. I waited about 30 minutes give or take before creating this thread. Figured it might need some time to adjust, but it seems this is a bug maybe.

Tony

Staff member
Not sure if this is known or not. However, I was recently approved for a change in the cover of one of my works. The thing is, there is an issue. Under the ’Create’ option, it is showing my initial cover. Under the summary option, it is showing the new cover. Then in the chapter itself, it is revealing the initial cover once again. I waited about 30 minutes give or take before creating this thread. Figured it might need some time to adjust, but it seems this is a bug maybe.

Which of your novel is having this problem? It sounds like a Cloudflare cache issue but I thought I fixed this problem awhile ago.

Valmond

Which of your novel is having this problem? It sounds like a Cloudflare cache issue but I thought I fixed this problem awhile ago.
Ah okay, the Book is.

Restoration(Book 1)

This is what it shows on the front.

And this is what it shows from the summary page.

Ah okay, the Book is.

Restoration(Book 1)

This is what it shows on the front.

And this is what it shows from the summary page.

The one on the summary page is supposed to be the new one.

Last edited:

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Hm? If you mean the cache problem, then yeah. Made another upload of a new cover to another one of my works. Hopefully this gets resolved soon enough.
My books also get duped, then I have to go dele the dupes

Valmond

My books also get duped, then I have to go dele the dupes
Hmm..now that I think about it. That did happen to me once as well. Where a book of mine got duplicated for some reason. It wasn’t a huge issue or anything.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Hmm..now that I think about it. That did happen to me once as well. Where a book of mine got duplicated for some reason. It wasn’t a huge issue or anything.
But it is annoying