Book Not Going Live?

Valmond

I believe this is the right thread for this. Anyway, what is the approximate time that it takes for a book to go live?

Before, it maybe took thirty minutes at most. Though, usually it was up in a few minutes. It has been two hours since I posted a new book. Anyone have a scaling on the minimum and maximum time that it takes?

War_and_Poetry

For me, I've waited anything from 30 minutes to 3 hours or more. And as for new chapters, sometimes it takes strangely long amounts of time for a new chapter to appear in the new posts or new updates list on the home page. While for some, like maybe you perhaps, its a genuine bug or malfunction. For those like me, sometimes it just seems to be the temperament of the site or something. It comes, but in its own time as if it were sentient.

*shrugs*

Maybe make a mention of it to Tony, but I would at least wait a bit beforehand just in case its like how it is for me. Up to you.

Valmond

For me, I've waited anything from 30 minutes to 3 hours or more. And as for new chapters, sometimes it takes strangely long amounts of time for a new chapter to appear in the new posts or new updates list on the home page. While for some, like maybe you perhaps, its a genuine bug or malfunction. For those like me, sometimes it just seems to be the temperament of the site or something. It comes, but in its own time as if it were sentient.

*shrugs*

Maybe make a mention of it to Tony, but I would at least wait a bit beforehand just in case its like how it is for me. Up to you.
Alright, I’ll wait a few more hours before contacting him about it. Thanks. ^^
Alright, it is finally live. Now...how do I close this thread...?

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Alright, I’ll wait a few more hours before contacting him about it. Thanks. ^^
Alright, it is finally live. Now...how do I close this thread...?
You don't need to close threads, just let them be and they'll stop getting replies on their own.

Also, remember that Tony can't be online 24/7, and he is the only person that approves stuff for Scribbly's main site.

Expect up to 12h for approval whenever posting a new story.