Borderlands 3 Release Title

Wintertime

King of Nothing
They did it, a company learned to count to three!
All jokes aside, I'm super happy they released this, do any of you play borderlands?

Curee

Not too excited tbh, it's been 7 years since Borderlands 2 came out and their engine doesn't seem to have any update to it. Characters model still looking like cardboard mannequin, the environments is really similar to Borderlands 2 and its pre-sequel - if they called this trailer an expansion for Borderlands 2 I wouldn't be able to tell.

HonestMistake

Not too excited tbh, it's been 7 years since Borderlands 2 came out and their engine doesn't seem to have any update to it. Characters model still looking like cardboard mannequin, the environments is really similar to Borderlands 2 and its pre-sequel - if they called this trailer an expansion for Borderlands 2 I wouldn't be able to tell.
But the peer pressure and community joy over a new story to Borderlands is compelling me to buy and preach it...

Curee

But the peer pressure and community joy over a new story to Borderlands is compelling me to buy and preach it...
Well I'm not saying it's definitely going to be bad, I just think of it as another pre-sequel - more of the same. So if you really enjoy the others and aren't tired of it yet it's fine to go nuts I guess.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ

But it's supposed to look like that. It's the art style, so of course it looks the same. I think the appeal is that it looks the same. Continuity is much more fluid. At least, for me, I like that it looks the same.

Also, here's some free skin code for Salvador and 5 Golden keys for BL2:

C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTTJT-JJH6H

It was hidden code from the teaser trailer.

Last edited: