Breastfeeding Song Suggestions

lehur

Lullaby, ain't child gonna sleep when full mode and angry when hungry mode

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
So true. Kinda regret not learning few dialects and language... & not fully bothering to understand what was taught in classes...Comes back to bite now. :/
I learned 3 languages. One, my native language, was taught that by my surroundings, and 2 others(english included) by watching cartoons. Yeah, I did well in studies.... because I had an Asian mom.... sigh.

D

Deleted member 45782

I learned 3 languages. One, my native language, was taught that by my surroundings, and 2 others(english included) by watching cartoons. Yeah, I did well in studies.... because I had an Asian mom.... sigh.
Nice! Well I have asian parents too haha...but I think my parents are more laxed on it. They want us to focus on the skills we need to survive here, so while they would feel proud if we picked up their dialects and are fluent in it, they are happy if we just able to pass academically so we can go onto the next level and use some of those skills we have learned in the class for success.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Nice! Well I have asian parents too haha...but I think my parents are more laxed on it. They want us to focus on the skills we need to survive here, so while they would feel proud if we picked up their dialects and are fluent in it, they are happy if we just able to pass academically so we can go onto the next level and use some of those skills we have learned in the class for success.
My parents were more on the "good job" side, and my future was basically decided even before I was born:ROFLMAO:.

My mother was a high school teacher, and taught me how to do Algebra at the tender age of ten.... those polynomials and radical expression made me exhausted.

However, that was about all that my mom taught me... I had to teach myself(listen to the teacher) ELA...

I was a bright student and read a lot of books. Most were fiction and wayyyyyyy above my grade level.When I was in 1st grade, I read Pirate Island. My ELA stats were high, being able to complete quizzes about 11th to 12th grade level when I was ten.

Got sent to the "advanced" class in 6th grade. It only taught us the basics of Algebra. I skipped a grade and went to eighth grade without going to 7th.

I studied and studied throughout the rest of my high school and college years... haha.

Just wanna say, you should enjoy being a teen/young adult. No one should have jam-packed schedules when they aren't in their late twenties. Look at me, a person who got into the habit of over-studying. I'm a recluse, who has little to no face-to-face interaction with another of the human race. Just me and my dogs.

Remember, studying is good and all, but you should also have some free time.

D

Deleted member 45782

I studied and studied throughout the rest of my high school and college years... haha.
Haha...not alone. Mostly study and work through college. Fun? I guess surfing internet just to pass time in between bc too short for big stuff and too long bc even one minute is too long 🙃.
Just wanna say, you should enjoy being a teen/young adult. No one should have jam-packed schedules when they aren't in their late twenties. Look at me, a person who got into the habit of over-studying. I'm a recluse, who has little to no face-to-face interaction with another of the human race. Just me and my dogs.
No longer a teen 🥲 haha.
The weird thing is, while many gladly don't miss the old days of hs anymore, I sort of miss the old days where its more relaxed and you got time to chill. Now its priorities and responsibilities 😛.
Remember, studying is good and all, but you should also have some free time.
True. Well technically no more studying time 😏
But now its another thing after studying that must face...to which I wanna cram some nice chill first before that.