Writing Prompt Brian why the hell did you order a giant lion

TotallyHuman

"BRIAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU ORDER A GIANT LION"
"Because I got a lion in my pocken, I'm lying, I got a 9 in my pocket and I'm dying to cock it"

Tempokai

Overworked One
"BRIAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU ORDER A GIANT LION?!"

Brian looked at the the cage and his heart sank. The lion was enormous, bigger than any he'd seen in a zoo or on television; it had to be seven feet tall from paw pad to mane-tip—and that's without its tail! The brave delivery men were already running away with their tails between their legs as they fled towards the door of Brian's house.

His housemate was screaming why he ordered a giant lion into his ear, but he didn't have time for her now – he was dumbfounded by this new development. He needed answers before anything else happened. "Why did I order such an animal?"

He was drunk yesterday. Real drunk, eight bottles of beer and whiskey kind of drunk. But how could he forget? There was no way anyone would make him buy something like that…unless….oh shit oh god what if someone put me up to buying this thing?! That must be it!

Ignoring everything, he walked to the lion, and fucking died. The end.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
Because....I like cats....Really big cats. I'm totally not trying to start a 'Big Cat to Big Girl' experiment.

watnumberis

After long hours at college, Jacob could finally go back to the boarding house. Opening the door, his eyes fell on a giant wooden statue of a lion in the living room. Freezing for a few moments, his brain finally caught up and screamed, "WHY THE HELL IS THERE A GIANT LION IN THE LIVING ROOM"

A man peeks behind the statue and sees Jacob standing at the door and answers him with smiles and giddiness "Ayyy, Jacob you're here! The reason for the lion is cause I ordered it online!"

Jacob walks towards Brian, grabs his collar, and shakes the young man "BRIAN WHY THE HELL DID YOU ORDER A GIANT LION AND HOW THE HELL DID IT FIT THROUGH THE DOOR?! LIKE HOW!!???"

Brian grabs the hands on his collar and tries to pacify the other lion in the room. "OK! OK! Remember when we saw a sculpture park last month? Well, I got curious and started asking questions, and by the end of my questioning, I may or may not have requested a "comically large lion," and a few months later, here it is!"

(No idea where to go with this so ama just post it like this)