Bring forth a ridiculous score/statistic that shows the game admins don’t care about anything

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
I saw this:
2B5B3876-1C72-4D80-9A02-F7AA0B2D028A.png
, on a PvZ2 infinite level scoreboard, and thought: “Isn’t this a level counter?” (Checks) “Yep.”

So let’s do some math together. Those people are the best so I decided to choose someone who still is skilled, but isn’t the top. So I present humble number 93:
427ABA46-68C5-4A61-A8F1-43DB438CEB5E.png
93 here is pretty elite, normally even the shortest random level in the cycle would still take around two minutes, while using the in-game fast button, but since miss 93 here is such an alpha gamer, we should assume they take an average of 1 minute per level, and instantly get through the card selection that happens after each level. 93 did it in 166,666,666,666,666.66 hours. There’s 365 days in a year, that rounds up to 400. A day is 24 hours long, but 30 is close enough, right? So 93 did the task in 13,888,888,888.88 years. What a pro.

Now show me your examples of obvious BS game admins ignore.

vzymmer

Let me regal you with a piece of wisdom from a Kusoge Online Beta.
"It's not a bug, it's a feature" - game devs

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I remember the leaderboards of the Daily Challenges of Binding of Isaac always had some obvious hackers on the top of the leaderboards, in both the time and the score leaderboards~

Past the top 5 though, the top scores seemed legit~

Aoi_Sora

It's from EA. What do you expect? More? You don't have that sense of pride and accomplishment.

Titanoktonon

What can I say, the feeling of progress combined with instant gratification is a powerful drug.

Szaku

when i mained Aion as my mmo of choice i heard a "rumor" that the reason game admin didnt ban gold farmers so much was because after the publisher changed over the mods stopped caring about it and started selling gold themselves, which is a blatant violation of ToS.

if my avatar is any indicator, i immediately put said rumor to test and began what was SUPPOSED to be a week long campaign of griefing/hunting/slaughtering any "player" who even remotely looked like a botter.

it didnt even last 2 days before i was emailed several warnings of some bogus made up harassment infraction and told any future incidents would lead to more serious consequences. "hardcore PVP" game, btw. good times~

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
when i mained Aion as my mmo of choice i heard a "rumor" that the reason game admin didnt ban gold farmers so much was because after the publisher changed over the mods stopped caring about it and started selling gold themselves, which is a blatant violation of ToS.

if my avatar is any indicator, i immediately put said rumor to test and began what was SUPPOSED to be a week long campaign of griefing/hunting/slaughtering any "player" who even remotely looked like a botter.

it didnt even last 2 days before i was emailed several warnings of some bogus made up harassment infraction and told any future incidents would lead to more serious consequences. "hardcore PVP" game, btw. good times~
Damn haven't heard of Aion in ages.

Reactions: Jet

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
A while back playing Pixel Gun 3D, (the game on it’s own could have an entire thread.) I saw a clan who’s banner was a swastika, and had a slur the description.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
For reference, I've spent up to 30 days in GTA Online and am currently in level 231. In the PC version of the game, it's fucking rampant with hackers since 2013. Every world record for races in this game is finished under naught point one seconds (one lap takes an average of three minutes). There's a script that allows you to blow up everyone on the map (not an exaggeration, they can script an auto explosive sniper shot onto your body). They can put props in your in-game avatar and mess with the physics, get godmode, literally trap you in a cage, eject you from a vehicle, so on and so forth.

So much so that there's a shit ton of videos from it.

this is supposedly a game run by a multi-million dollar companies whose every title has a secured GOTY