Bring these OP villians to life

Agentt

Thighs
Okay, this is a bit of shameless promotion, but, meh.
So, I am writing this piece of absurd comedy, which just results in MC one punching the villains. Due to this, I believe that some villains, who could be actually a great character, were not brought to spotlight.
So, well. Write an origin story, or write methods to defeat these seemingly OP villains. I would love if someone actually uses them in their work.
Also, I am terrible with names. My mc's name is MC

1) AI
Powers: Can hack into your device. By your, I mean the one you are holding. And then download virus into it. He can also hack into my account and edit my story to however he likes. Killing him won't result in much since his main body is in SH servers.
Weakness: He was raised on this site, so he is stupid.

2) Goddess
Powers: Creater of this universe. Can control everything in it.
Weakness: Doesn't know that she is in a story and nothing she sees is real.

3) Ghost
Powers: Ghost stuff. Telekinesis. Decapitation. Possession.
Weakness: She loves shotas

4) FreshSeaSquid
Powers: She is a sea. Like an entire sea. Which is sentient. She is also masochistic so if you harm her or anything, she just moans which really demotivates you. Also is niece of Kraken.
Weakness: None known till now

5) The King
Powers: Has a card, which when played, deflects all attack done to him back to attacker for next 5 chapters.
Weakness: Is weak and old.

6) The Potato Which Can Go Into Past To Fix His Mistakes
Powers: Can Go Into Past To Fix His Mistakes
Weakness: Has trouble growing potatoes.

7) Old Hag
Powers: Can convert anyone to 1D.
Weakness: Can't tolerate kids.

8) Tony
Powers: Destroy all universes at once. Multiple times. And create them from beginning all over again.
Weakness: None that we know.
Also, here's so that no one reports me.
Screenshot_20210406-211311_DuckDuckGo.jpg
9) A bunch of adults
Powers: Nepotism. No matter what, the judge will always prefer adults than you. If you rebel, you get disqualified

Last edited:

Napelynn

4) FreshSeaSquid
Powers: She is a sea. Like an entire sea. Which is sentiment. She is also masochistic so if you harm her or anything, she just moans which really demotivates you.
Weakness: Pollution. The ocean is the best place to dump your trash.

Napelynn

5) The King
Powers: Has a card, which when played, deflects all attack done to him back to attacker for next 5 chapters.
Isn't this guy defeated already? You don't need a strategy against him.
3) Ghost
Powers: Ghost stuff. Telekinesis. Decapitation. Possession.
Weakness: She loves shotas
Bribe the ghost with a bunch of slave shotas

Agentt

Thighs
Isn't this guy defeated already? You don't need a strategy against him.

Bribe the ghost with a bunch of slave shotas
All of them are defeated. I want to see what other write, considering the comedy tag is not going to help them.

She demands a regular supplies of shots which results in all men dying and humanity goes extinct.
Not defeated.

Napelynn

All of them are defeated. I want to see what other write, considering the comedy tag is not going to help them.

She demands a regular supplies of shots which results in all men dying and humanity goes extinct.
Not defeated.
Call the ghost busters.
6) The Potato Which Can Go Into Past To Fix His Mistakes
Powers: Can Go Into Past To Fix His Mistakes
Weakness: Has trouble growing potatoes.
Eat him.

Agentt

Thighs
That could work. Well, one gone. But, you are gonna eat him raw? While he squirms and screams? Since if you cook him, he will just go back into time.
You eat a potato raw?
Barbarian

Napelynn

That could work. Well, one gone. But, you are gonna eat him raw? While he squirms and screams? Since if you cook him, he will just go back into time.
You eat a potato raw?
Barbarian
Kill him with a t-shirt cannon first. Can't go into the past if he's dead and can't activate his powers. Won't have to deal with any screaming either.

Draconite

Exist in the void
1) AI
Powers: Can hack into your device. By your, I mean the one you are holding. And then download virus into it. He can also hack into my account and edit my story to however he likes. Killing him won't result in much since his main body is in SH servers.
Weakness: He was raised on this site, so he is stupid.
Bribe him with cookies, since almost everyone here loves cookies
2) Goddess
Give her the God of Handsomeness
5) The King
Play jenga with him, watch the results

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I think I know what Tony's weakness is. Since I am almost in the same generation as the old ones, I would pick some weaknesses he has. I think I kinda left it on my goo-Wait, Brb. I think someone is at my door. I think it might be the delivery man whom I ordered my charger at. Though its kinda weird that he is here late at nigh-

Agentt

Thighs

Napelynn

Ok, he is angry now. What else?
Like I said, Giant Robot Extermination Cannon MK91, MK92 if you're angry too.
2) Goddess
Bring in someone from another dimension so she can't control them. At the same time use that person to reveal to the goddess that the world is fake and just a story, making her depressed and suicidal, this will make it really easy for you to kill her.

Agentt

Thighs
Like I said, Giant Robot Extermination Cannon MK91, MK92 if you're angry too.

Bring in someone from another dimension so she can't control them. At the same time use that person to reveal to the goddess that the world is fake and just a story, making her depressed and suicidal, this will make it really easy for you to kill her.
Hey! Using the knowledge of sacred records which can be found on my profile page is illegal