Bring these OP villians to life

Nymus

1) AI
Powers: Can hack into your device. By your, I mean the one you are holding. And then download virus into it. He can also hack into my account and edit my story to however he likes. Killing him won't result in much since his main body is in SH servers.
Weakness: He was raised on this site, so he is stupid.

4) FreshSeaSquid
Powers: She is a sea. Like an entire sea. Which is sentient. She is also masochistic so if you harm her or anything, she just moans which really demotivates you. Also is niece of Kraken.
Weakness: None known till now

I hide several, very convoluted and devious plans on my PC about killing the AI and put the names of other authors as originator. All the authors on SH seem to have their own plan to kill the AI. Then I let myself be hacked, let the AI steal the plans, sit back and enjoy the massacre. AI is so stupid, it believes all other authors are trying to kill it. Destroys SH in a rage of selfdefense. AI dead.

The squishie is simple. I say her that I'm the only one who can really induce true pain on her. And every time she begs for it I say no.

D

Deleted member 45782

I think I should tell you guys something.
Everything you said about the IA, it knows now.
You're basically discussing how to defeat it in front of it.
XD True.
Only way is to go offline. :P

Agentt

Thighs
I hide several, very convoluted and devious plans on my PC about killing the AI and put the names of other authors as originator. All the authors on SH seem to have their own plan to kill the AI. Then I let myself be hacked, let the AI steal the plans, sit back and enjoy the massacre. AI is so stupid, it believes all other authors are trying to kill it. Destroys SH in a rage of selfdefense. AI dead.

The squishie is simple. I say her that I'm the only one who can really induce true pain on her. And every time she begs for it I say no.
For AI. Yes, your plan would work but
A) Your all stories will be deleted
B) Tony will not let this happen.

As for 'squishie', while this would certainly work, my story has that she already has many fishes to do that to her. Plus, she likes to see BL and she lives in a world of BL, so she has plenty of entertainment.
XD True.
Only way is to go offline. :P
Bravo 6, going dark now.
I think I should tell you guys something.
Everything you said about the IA, it knows now.
You're basically discussing how to defeat it in front of it.
How do you know that this thread was not started by AI, just to learn more
What if AI hacked itself...
Who's the original creator of that AI?
AI wants to find their daddy/mommy. :O
Ok, good. We have our first origin story right here, keep it up people

Nymus

For AI. Yes, your plan would work but
A) Your all stories will be deleted
B) Tony will not let this happen.
&
What if AI hacked itself...
Who's the original creator of that AI?
AI wants to find their daddy/mommy. :O
Tony is the Daddy!
This is a trap! A plot by Tony and the AI to lure us into more productivity and creativity.

Sneaky.

D

Deleted member 45782

Tony is the Daddy!
This is a trap! A plot by Tony and the AI to lure us into more productivity and creativity.

Sneaky.
Wait if Tony is the Daddy, then who is the Mommy? Wait, are you saying AI is the Mommy?

Wait, now that I think about it, this actually makes sense. I mean, I guess thats how she always knows when I'm doing homework and when I'm not...

Agentt

Thighs
Wait if Tony is the Daddy, then who is the Mommy? Wait, are you saying AI is the Mommy?

Wait, now that I think about it, this actually makes sense. I mean, I guess thats how she always knows when I'm doing homework and when I'm not...
What if the Trending algorithm is the mommy. Explains a lot.

D

Deleted member 45782

What if the Trending algorithm is the mommy. Explains a lot.
Mommy has favorites now? :blob_pat_sad::blob_dizzy:

Now Ik why some never got on the trending page. Mommy keeps favorites. :P

On a second thought...how did Daddy and Mommy have us then?(srry, just had to ask...) :blob_blank:

Hmm....:blob_hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Agentt

Thighs

Explains why Tony doesn't want to tell us the parameters of Trending.
On a second thought...how did Daddy and Mommy have us then?(srry, just had to ask...) :blob_blank:

I think a more important question is that if Tony and Trending are your parents, then who are you living with? Who are they?

Nymus

and now is the right time to twist the plot:

Only you are a real human author. The rest here, seemingly writing with you, are AI bots luring you into isekai. As soon as you say "Tony save me" you will reincarnate as ...

Agentt

Thighs
and now is the right time to twist the plot:

Only you are a real human author. The rest here, seemingly writing with you, are AI bots luring you into isekai. As soon as you say "Tony save me" you will reincarnate as ...
What if I say "Tony ki........ll me?"

D

Deleted member 45782

Lol this thread is turning into a Tony fanfiction. 😆

D

Deleted member 45782

Ever since I read that Tony, a man who self taught himself coding, just so that world can have a platform where people can post originals for free,
Wow, thats pretty cool. Someday who to be better and learn to self teach myself in things cause that'll help a long way down the road too. 🤞

Agentt

Thighs
Wow, thats pretty cool. Someday who to be better and learn to self teach myself in things cause that'll help a long way down the road too. 🤞
Wait. That is your left hand. You already are crossing fingers for that thing in "what good thing happened today" . You can't use the same hand for two finger crosses.

Napelynn

Wait. That is your left hand. You already are crossing fingers for that thing in "what good thing happened today" . You can't use the same hand for two finger crosses.
Yes you can. Just cross your index finger and middle finger, and then cross your ring finger and pinky finger.