Bro, Sis, and Angel Too!

JayDirex

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS EXCERPT:

Bro crawled onto the shared bed and closed his eyes. Just a bit more rest and he’d start the day. But less than a minute into his slumber, his sister bit his shoulder.

“Ow, Sis."

“Mmm,” she purred.

“Let me sleep.”

“No.”

“Then what?” he asked, laying on his back.

“Don’t ‘what’ me, boy. I know you called Angel.”

“So?”

“Why are you all defensive? Cause you want to be with her, right?” With an evil smile, she climbed on top of him.

“Bro?”

“What?”

“Is Angel pretty?”

“Sis, go away.” He turned his head, “You don’t want the answer-”

“I want it,” she said, pinning his arms down.

Bro scowled at her, “Fine. If you must know, Angel is not just pretty. She’s...captivating.”

ANGEL:

“Ah!” Sis scowled. With the palm of her hand she pressed Bro’s face into the bed. He didn’t resist, that would make things worse. “Yeah, she looked like your type. A stylish strawberry-blonde in charge of big men. That turns you on, right?”

“Not particularly.”

"Yes it does, I know what you like." She lowered her face next to his and whispered, "I bet she smelled good too.”

“Yeah, she did.”

THE TWINS AND ANGEL:

ALL THREE ARMED WITH THEIR BATTLE RIFLES

all illustrations by Fuuyure and Rei Reverie

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Where's the cocking handle on the M4 in front of the stock?

Using the L1A1 or a battle rifle as a mobility weapon isn't that well advised unless you're expecting massive, battlefield-type warfare. Something along the lines of Benghazi or Iraq. Generally a submachine gun like the common MP5 or even an auto pistol like a Skorpion or the Glock 17 would fare covert or small scale operations much better. Look up the Iraq Embassy Seige in Britain. They did well enough with MP5s alone. If you really wanted heavy firepower, a Remington shotgun would've suffice. If you wanted to test the limits, a SPAS or ITACHA would do good in crowd clearing, as they look suited to such operations.

Granted, it's fiction, so they must be hauling major muscles and endurance under those slim figures to be holding those rifles without a sling. Even with the sling, it's gonna eat away their energy.

The grip on the Scar is too close to the barrel. It's gonna screw the accuracy more than it controls it. Has to be a little deeper inwards for maximum control.

Why are the vests not protecting their abodmen? And if so why, aren't they shielding the exposed parts? It's like inviting the bad guys to aim specifically for that part. It's like the level one vests from PUBG but on another level.

The chick's boots are literally hindering her movement. Her ankles aren't flexible for movement, unless it's made from something like abestos or thin rubber and not actual animal hide.

Why is she wearing heels? Granted, it's probably for formality but bodyguards will generally wear loafers that suits their look while maintaining mobility.

Their hair should be tied to buns to prevent being latched with the gun when they aim down sights.

Where did the sights on the M416 go?

The stock on the Scar is way too short.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a gun nut. The art's great, 5/5, would bang, even the guy, but I just had to point out those stuff. It doesn't hinder anything whatsoever and is definitely nitpicking but I just couldn't help but point it out.

“Why are you all defensive? Cause you want to be with her, right?” With an evil smile, she climbed on top of him.

Also yeah, like I said, would bang.

They look like Disney characters lmao. Some adult swim twist on a modern version of Mulan.

Nanakawaichan

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS EXCERPT:

Bro crawled onto the shared bed and closed his eyes. Just a bit more rest and he’d start the day. But less than a minute into his slumber, his sister bit his shoulder.

“Ow, Sis."

“Mmm,” she purred.

“Let me sleep.”

“No.”

“Then what?” he asked, laying on his back.

“Don’t ‘what’ me, boy. I know you called Angel.”

“So?”

“Bro?”

“What?”

“Is Angel pretty?”

“Sis, go away.” He turned his head, “You don’t want the answer-”

“I want it,” she said, pinning his arms down.

Bro scowled at her, “Fine. If you must know, Angel is not just pretty. She’s...captivating.”
Oh, Sh*t! Pin me sis! *Nose bleed*

Milanin

Nice pictures. Not a fan of the forcing though. (If I am misunderstanding, I question why it would get worse if he resisted).
Also, in the party-casual look, the brother's right shoe (our left) and the sisters left shoe (our right), seems off center with her leg positioning + the knee of her right leg (our left) seems to be missing the outline or it's a bit off, Angel's finger above the trigger seems a bit too long and the sisters back leg in the armed position seems thicker than the front one.

On ben's comment about sling, I kind of agree, since it seems unpractical to have a gun without it (how do you carry it when not combat-ready?). About the M4... I just have to wonder what kind of M4 that is that they saw... Also, what M416? Where'd they pull that one from? And the Scar too... I mean, everything they mentioned about the names of the guns is just out the park, since, perhaps you took inspiration from them or their like, but even though they are a "gun nut", they failed to notice that, if a gun has differences, it's a different gun and failed to discern assult rifle from battle rifle.

Though I have to agree with their questioning of where the cocking mechanism is on Angel's gun as I'm not quite used to left-handed rifles.

A personal quip from me about the guns is that the clips are too straight when I compare ones I'm used to seeing in assault rifles (AK, etc.). Reminds me of .50 cal clips...
But then I went looking at newer battle rifles (AR10, PTR 91, SA58 FAL, C308), they all seem to have straighter clips by default that look like what you've drawn.

On the part of the body armour, if that's all I'd have available, I'd wear it, otherwise I would wear a fuller vest, even if it did hinder my movements and be annoying when worn while sitting down, since a hit to the abdomen can be just as fatal, though with a slightly higher chance of being "savable".

On part of the "footwear"... Personally, not a fan of knee-high boots because they chafe as all heck if you're moving fast. As for the leather shoes, I don't mind the "heels", since it's just like the guys shoes, a gap in the shoe if I look at how you drew his (since it kind of looks like you put heels on his boots), but if it were a high-heel or thin one (which I do agree it kind of looks like it is, yet not quite, as you did draw a slight incline from the base of the sole to the bottom of the shoe), I would question it's reliability beyond to look fancy, since it could easily snap off if you misstepped or stepped on uneven ground with enough force to stop you from a run.

On the part of a MG being called a submachine gun... Well, it's kind of in the name SMG... Though I personally prefer calling it LMG for MG or HMG for the heavy version, just to be more specific and avoid the confusion.

Well, that's my two cents on this. (Take it with a ounce of salt, not a grain, since I was bored and went a bit into details that seemed off to me and the comments before mine)

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
PS. It took me a while to recognise the M14
Nice pictures. Not a fan of the forcing though. (If I am misunderstanding, I question why it would get worse if he resisted).
Also, in the party-casual look, the brother's right shoe (our left) and the sisters left shoe (our right), seems off center with her leg positioning + the knee of her right leg (our left) seems to be missing the outline or it's a bit off, Angel's finger above the trigger seems a bit too long and the sisters back leg in the armed position seems thicker than the front one.

On ben's comment about sling, I kind of agree, since it seems unpractical to have a gun without it (how do you carry it when not combat-ready?). About the M4... I just have to wonder what kind of M4 that is that they saw... Also, what M416? Where'd they pull that one from? And the Scar too... I mean, everything they mentioned about the names of the guns is just out the park, since, perhaps you took inspiration from them or their like, but even though they are a "gun nut", they failed to notice that, if a gun has differences, it's a different gun and failed to discern assult rifle from battle rifle.

Though I have to agree with their questioning of where the cocking mechanism is on Angel's gun as I'm not quite used to left-handed rifles.

A personal quip from me about the guns is that the clips are too straight when I compare ones I'm used to seeing in assault rifles (AK, etc.). Reminds me of .50 cal clips...
But then I went looking at newer battle rifles (AR10, PTR 91, SA58 FAL, C308), they all seem to have straighter clips by default that look like what you've drawn.

On the part of the body armour, if that's all I'd have available, I'd wear it, otherwise I would wear a fuller vest, even if it did hinder my movements and be annoying when worn while sitting down, since a hit to the abdomen can be just as fatal, though with a slightly higher chance of being "savable".

On part of the "footwear"... Personally, not a fan of knee-high boots because they chafe as all heck if you're moving fast. As for the leather shoes, I don't mind the "heels", since it's just like the guys shoes, a gap in the shoe if I look at how you drew his (since it kind of looks like you put heels on his boots), but if it were a high-heel or thin one (which I do agree it kind of looks like it is, yet not quite, as you did draw a slight incline from the base of the sole to the bottom of the shoe), I would question it's reliability beyond to look fancy, since it could easily snap off if you misstepped or stepped on uneven ground with enough force to stop you from a run.

On the part of a MG being called a submachine gun... Well, it's kind of in the name SMG... Though I personally prefer calling it LMG for MG or HMG for the heavy version, just to be more specific and avoid the confusion.

Well, that's my two cents on this. (Take it with a ounce of salt, not a grain, since I was bored and went a bit into details that seemed off to me and the comments before mine)

Following the proud German naming tradition in regard to MGs, LMG and HMG is matter´of tactical role and not of technical specifications. Distinguishing between LMGs and HMGs is therefore redundant, not to say idiotic.

And in regard to SMGs, yes, in English it is part of the name, not in other languages the distinction is way clearer. :blob_evil_two:

JayDirex

he's holding an MSR 10 @Milanin @Assurbanipal_II

1. there's nothing wrong with his leg he's standing on his back leg that's called perspective.

2. Sling? he's posing for a photograph for a book cover.

3. you all really need to stop staring into the tea leaves. just an illustration of cute chicks with guns. and Bro too:blobrofl:
Savage-MSR10-MainC-copy.jpg

Milanin

PS. It took me a while to recognise the M14

Following the proud German naming tradition in regard to MGs, LMG and HMG is matter´of tactical role and not of technical specifications. Distinguishing between LMGs and HMGs is therefore redundant, not to say idiotic.

And in regard to SMGs, yes, in English it is part of the name, not in other languages the distinction is way clearer. :blob_evil_two:
Richtig, richtig. Ja ja, jawohl Herr Oberst. Zum Sieg!
Das Machinengewehr, das Gewehr und die Machinenpistolen. *Edited to join the words together

I just thought we were talking English and meaning English.

I have yet to see a heavy machine gun (turret) carried, ammo and all, by a single person, unlike the light machine gun.

Last edited:

Milanin

there's nothing wrong with his leg he's standing on his back leg that's called perspective
In the battle-ready picture, yes, he is standing on his back leg, but in the party-casual one he is standing on his front leg, with his leg turned towards Angel, but the shoe towards the viewer.
tea leaves
Is it upright in the cup?
As I said though, take it with a ounce of salt since I was bored.

Assurbanipal_II

Richtig, richtig. Ja ja, jawohl Herr Oberst. Zum Sieg!
Das Machinengewehr, das Gewehr und die Machinenpistolen. *Edited to join the words together

I just thought we were talking English and meaning English.

I have yet to see a heavy machine gun (turret) carried, ammo and all, by a single person, unlike the light machine gun.

It is very simple, a MG3 in an offensive role with less ammo, is an LMG, while a MG3 in a defensive position with lots ammo belts is a HMG. Nothing complicated for countries who adopted a universal machine gun doctrine. :blob_evil_two:

Milanin

It is very simple, a MG3 in an offensive role with less ammo, is an LMG, while a MG3 in a defensive position with lots ammo belts is a HMG. Nothing complicated for countries who adopted a universal machine gun doctrine. :blob_evil_two:

OK, you and your roles. That's like taking a sniper team and saying they're basic riflemen else not if hidden.
It's like you're telling me a pistol with auto&burst is an SMG when not in single fire mode.

Wikipedia said:
The MG 3 is a German general-purpose machine gun
Wikipedia said:
A general-purpose machine gun (GPMG) is an air-cooled, fully automatic weapon that can be adapted to light machine gun and medium machine gun roles.
In other words, it isn't a HMG as you stated.

Wikipedia said:
A heavy machine gun or HMG is a class of full-powered rifle cartridge machine gun implying greater characteristics than general purpose medium machine guns.

There are two generally recognized classes of weapons identified as heavy machine guns. The first are weapons from World War I identified as "heavy" due to the weight and encumbrance of the weapons themselves. The second are large-caliber (12.7x99mm, 12.7×108mm, 14.5×114mm, or larger) machine guns, pioneered by John Browning with the M2 machine gun, designed to provide increased range, penetration and destructive power against vehicles, buildings, aircraft and light fortifications beyond the standard rifle calibers used in medium or general-purpose machine guns, or the intermediate cartridges used in light machine guns.

Wikipedia said:
A medium machine gun (MMG), in modern terms, usually refers to a belt-fed automatic firearm firing a full-powered rifle cartridge.
The medium designs offered greater flexibility, either using a bipod and being used like lighter designs, or being put on a tripod, or on heavier mounts.

Wikipedia said:
A light machine gun (LMG) is a intermediate cartridge machine gun designed to be employed by an individual soldier, with or without an assistant, as an infantry support weapon. Light machine guns are often used as squad automatic weapons.
Light machine guns were introduced as lighter, more portable automatic weapons.

Edit:
Wikipedia said:
Currently, machine guns with calibers smaller than 10mm are generally considered medium or light machine guns, while those larger than 15mm are generally classified as autocannons instead of heavy machine guns.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

OK, you and your roles. That's like taking a sniper team and saying they're basic riflemen else not if hidden.
It's like you're telling me a pistol with auto&burst is an SMG when not in single fire mode.

In other words, it isn't a HMG as you stated.

Edit:

With a tripod, yes. It is a HMG, but that is besides the point as you are grasping at straws. 😇 Funnily enough, in German, the term sniper is used for sniper and dedicated marksman simultaneously.

Milanin

It is a HMG, but that is besides the point as you are grasping at straws.
Alright, I'm grasping at straws.
A PPK, a M1911 and a Desert Eagle, all other pistols as well, are the same thing after all. (in your straws)

sniper and dedicated marksman
Scharfschütze, Präzisionsschütze -- In other words sharpshooter, precision shooter, not "dedicated" marksman. Perhaps you meant designated.
Wikipedia said:
The designated marksman (DM), squad advanced marksman (AD), or squad designated marksman (SDM)[1] is a military marksman role in an infantry squad. The term sniper was used in Soviet doctrine although the soldiers using the Dragunov SVD were the first to use a specifically designed designated marksman's rifle. The analogous role in the Israeli army is sharpshooter.

A "Squad Designated Marksman" (SDM) or a "Designated Marksman" (DM) should not be confused with a regular sniper. ... The marksman, however, operates as a regular member within a unit where his skills are called upon whenever the need for accurate shooting arises in the normal course of operations. While snipers are intensively trained to master fieldcraft and camouflage, these skills are not required for marksmen.

The designated marksman is intended to fill the gap between the typical infantry rifle and longer-range sniper rifles. The typical service rifle is intended for use at ranges up to a maximum of 300 meters, while sniper rifles are generally optimized for ranges of 600 meters and greater. Designated marksman rifles are designed to fill this gap, typically being employed at ranges of 300–600 metres (330–660 yd).

In some cases, the designated marksman rifle is simply an accurized version of the standard service rifle, such as the Mk 12 SPR (which is built on an M16 platform), while in other cases the rifle is a larger caliber rifle design, such as the British L129A1 rifle [8] or US DM rifles based on the M14, AR-10, or HK417 rifles.

Assurbanipal_II

Alright, I'm grasping at straws.
A PPK, a M1911 and a Desert Eagle, all other pistols as well, are the same thing after all. (in your straws)

Scharfschütze, Präzisionsschütze -- In other words sharpshooter, precision shooter, not "dedicated" marksman. Perhaps you meant designated.

Dedicated was all right. ^^ It wasn't supposed to be designated.

Scharfschütze - sharpshooter -sniper

Gruppenscharfschütze - group sharpshooter - marksman

Präzisionsschütze - police snipers - not military ones

Milanin

Dedicated was all right. ^^ It wasn't supposed to be designated.

Scharfschütze - sharpshooter -sniper

Gruppenscharfschütze - group sharpshooter - marksman

Präzisionsschütze - police snipers - not military ones
Now you're just avoiding the main part of that. Though you're telling me Dedicated was right, you offered no word that means "dedicated marksman"
What you offered me is Sniper, Designated Marksman and Police snipers.
Even google itself, when I look for your "Dedicated marksmen" to find a example, autocorrects me to "designated marksman"

I won't say that snipers weren't dedicated and focused as all heck, but you can't just invent a secondary meaning to a word on a whim.

Assurbanipal_II

Now you're just avoiding the main part of that. Though you're telling me Dedicated was right, you offered no word that means "dedicated marksman"
What you offered me is Sniper, Designated Marksman and Police snipers.
Even google itself, when I look for your "Dedicated marksmen" to find a example, autocorrects me to "designated marksman"

I won't say that snipers weren't dedicated and focused as all heck, but you can't just invent a secondary meaning to a word on a whim.

I never claimed that. Dedicated and designated mean something completely different. Designated is a designation, a denomination within the hierarchy, while dedicated refers to the role.

Milanin

Funnily enough, in German, the term sniper is used for sniper and dedicated marksman simultaneously.
I never claimed that.
Scharfschütze
1. Schütze mit besonderer Ausbildung und Ausrüstung, der ein Ziel auch aus großer Entfernung genau trifft

Wikipedia.de said:
Scharfschütze steht für:

Scharfschütze, ein Schütze, der eine Person per Schusswaffe über größere Distanzen präzise bekämpft
www.wortbedeutung.info said:
Scharfschütze (Deutsch)
Wortart: Substantiv, (männlich)
Silbentrennung:
Scharf|schüt|ze, Mehrzahl: Scharf|schüt|zen
Aussprache/Betonung:
IPA: [ˈʃaʁfʃʏʦə] Mehrzahl: [ˈʃaʁfʃʏʦən]
Wortbedeutung/Definition:
1) Schütze zur gezielten Personenbekämpfung von Personen durch Präzisionsschüsse (paramilitärisch)
2) Schütze mit besonderer Ausbildung zur gezielten Personenbekämpfung durch Präzisionsschüsse (militärisch und paramilitärisch)
3) Tätigkeitsbezeichnung für einen Soldaten bzw. eine Soldatin mit der unter 2) genannten Ausbildung in den Deutschen Streitkräften
Anmerkung:
3) Zu unterscheiden ist der Scharfschütze vom Präzisionsschützen, welcher bei der Deutschen Polizei arbeitet. Auch wenn beide Schützen grundsätzlich ähnliche Funktionen ausüben, sind die Begriffe nicht synonym zu einander, so wenig eines der beiden Unterbegriff des anderen ist.
Begriffsursprung:
1) Determinativkompositum, zusammengesetzt aus dem Adjektiv scharf und Nomen Schütze.
Synonyme:
Heckenschütze
Übergeordnete Begriffe:
Schütze
3) Soldat
Anwendungsbeispiele:
Die zwei Scharfschützen haben ihre Zielperson fest im Visier.
Abgeleitete Wörter:
Scharfschützengewehr
Fälle:
Nominativ: Einzahl der Scharfschütze; Mehrzahl die Scharfschützen
Genitiv: Einzahl des Scharfschützen; Mehrzahl der Scharfschützen
Dativ: Einzahl dem Scharfschützen; Mehrzahl den Scharfschützen
Akkusativ: Einzahl den Scharfschützen; Mehrzahl die Scharfschützen
Übersetzungen
Englisch: 1) sniper

Edit:
wortbedeutung.info said:
Sniper (Deutsch)
Wortart: Substantiv, (männlich)
Silbentrennung:
Sni|per, Mehrzahl: Sni|per
Aussprache/Betonung:
IPA: [ˈsnaɪ̯pɐ], Mehrzahl: [ˈsnaɪ̯pɐ]
Wortbedeutung/Definition:
1) Heckenschütze, Scharfschütze
Begriffsursprung:
Sniper geht auf das englische Substantiv sniper‎ zurück, einer Bildung zum Verb snipe‎ ‚schießen aus dem Hinterhalt‘, dem das Substantiv snipe‎ ‚Schnepfe‘ zugrunde liegt. Dies bezieht sich auf das Vorgehen bei der Schnepfenjagd.
Synonyme:
1) Heckenschütze, Scharfschütze
Anwendungsbeispiele:
1) „Der Sniper von Washington ist unter großer Aufmerksamkeit der Bevölkerung hingerichtet worden.“
Fälle:
Nominativ: Einzahl der Sniper; Mehrzahl die Sniper
Genitiv: Einzahl des Snipers; Mehrzahl der Sniper
Dativ: Einzahl dem Sniper; Mehrzahl den Snipern
Akkusativ: Einzahl den Sniper; Mehrzahl die Sniper
Übersetzungen
Englisch: 1) je nach Kontext: marksman‎, sharpshooter‎, sniper‎
Just in case you want to point at sniper meaning sniper and dedicated marksman

Last edited: