Bro, Sis, and Angel Too!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Scharfschütze
1. Schütze mit besonderer Ausbildung und Ausrüstung, der ein Ziel auch aus großer Entfernung genau trifft

You really dont get the semantic difference between dedicated and desiganted? :blob_evil_two:

Milanin

You really dont get the semantic difference between dedicated and desiganted? :blob_evil_two:
:blob_catflip: And you're not getting my point or you're being stubborn, like the Trump administration on any disadvantageous question, avoiding the point I'm making.

You know what, have your straws and I'll add you mine.
I'm just keeping you from writing anything and I'd feel bad for your readers for it, for the ones that enjoy it.

Just know, even if you prepare for war, the other side can prepare too, to enforce their vision of your "peace".

Dinovoila-arts

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS EXCERPT:

Bro crawled onto the shared bed and closed his eyes. Just a bit more rest and he’d start the day. But less than a minute into his slumber, his sister bit his shoulder.

“Ow, Sis."

“Mmm,” she purred.

“Let me sleep.”

“No.”

“Then what?” he asked, laying on his back.

“Don’t ‘what’ me, boy. I know you called Angel.”

“So?”

“Why are you all defensive? Cause you want to be with her, right?” With an evil smile, she climbed on top of him.

“Bro?”

“What?”

“Is Angel pretty?”

“Sis, go away.” He turned his head, “You don’t want the answer-”

“I want it,” she said, pinning his arms down.

Bro scowled at her, “Fine. If you must know, Angel is not just pretty. She’s...captivating.”

ANGEL:

“Ah!” Sis scowled. With the palm of her hand she pressed Bro’s face into the bed. He didn’t resist, that would make things worse. “Yeah, she looked like your type. A stylish strawberry-blonde in charge of big men. That turns you on, right?”

“Not particularly.”

"Yes it does, I know what you like." She lowered her face next to his and whispered, "I bet she smelled good too.”

“Yeah, she did.”

THE TWINS AND ANGEL:

ALL THREE ARMED WITH THEIR BATTLE RIFLES

all illustrations by Fuuyure and Rei Reverie
AAAAAÀARRRRGGGGGGG!!!😍😍😍😍