Resolved Bug report.

kokiboki

A bug in scribble hub a story I posted, it has 150 Views but 0 readers, I'm slightly confused. has this happened to other users?
or it a natural occurrence , that happens regularly?

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
A Reader means someone added your story to a reading list, and a view means someone looked at it. Or at least that's my understanding of it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Not a bug, you can get views without having people add the story to their reading list.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Some things to note besides the ones already mentioned:
Some statistics are not updated in real time.
ScribbleHub is meant for original english novels, and while you can host translations, it won't show up on the frontpage or anything. And if you have it linked via novelupdates or something, chances are, they won't be adding it to an SH reading list, since they'd have added it on NU.
You can check how many readers you have by going to the statistics tab and looking at the recent readers section (where you have one person as of this writing), which matches the number you currently have, since recent readers is updated in a timely fashion

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
People who don't want to sign up for an account won't be able to add it to a reading list. Such people may bookmark your story in their browser to stay updated.