Writing Prompt But why? Why would you do that? Why would you do any of that?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Sometimes people do stupid, incomprehensible things. Sometimes it can be pretty funny too. Give me a story with a person like that.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
90% of Japanese Harem stories. Why? Because they can’t believe that any of the women like them in any capacity.

Ziavory

When CEOs rape female leads in order to show their possessiveness...:blob_facepalm:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
*Looks Away* I-its not like i did stupid things as a child like antagonizing all the girls by stripping them, breaking things when i knew of the consequences, trying to cause myself mischief and bad luck unto myself when i knew it, trying to be a hero only to get beaten up half dead and some random dude taking all the credit, trying to get electrecuted knowing lightning strikes me in an occurence, having a bad heart even a child's prank could kill me and knowing the fact that i maybe a main character in someone's famous novel...

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Just take a look at the history textbook. You will find tonnes of stupid, incomprehensible and sometimes funny things in there

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
"But why!?"

"Well, as I explained before, the squirrels are trying to take over the world. In order to stop this, we need to kill or subjugate them. The best way to do either of these things involves squirrel killing machines, so I got a few dogs and began training them for their future squirrel murdering. Then, in order to make sure they can chase squirrels through any situation, I tried to teach them how to climb trees. As you can see, my training has been a resounding success. Soon, the squirrels will fear us."

"That's not it! Why would you teach dogs how to use guns!?"

"All the better to kill squirrels with."

"They just murdered twenty people!"

"Those traitors were working for the squirrels by feeding their messenger pigeons."

"YOU... WHY!?"

"I must stop the spread of the new world ord--hmmm... Ah, I see. You're one of the spies, aren't you."

"Wait, what?"

"Get him, boys."

"Woof, woof!" *Ratatatatatatata*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
"They're smooth to touch, aren't they?"

"What in the ever living-"

"I know right? It's amazing!"

"No it's- you botoxed your testicles! Why would you-"

"Yeah, now they're as smooth as eggs, eh?"

"What are-"

"Smooth, as, fucking, eggs."

"Okay, that but- is that Chance the rapper?!"

"Oh yeah, I figured he needed some chin, so I got him tattooed right above. Just look at his chin, isn't he adorable?"

"I, just- oh my-"

"Yeah, if you feeling for Judaism, check this out-"

"I do NOT WANT to see your circumcised-"

"Now he has a tongue!"

"You painted your- it's red and-"

"*vague Chance the Rapper impersonation in Jewish*"

"God damn it Richard, I-"